Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes yes we know the 'highly anticipated' rematch with Bonnar @ 62 but after that who?

Where next for Forrest?

·
Registered
38 Posts
I say Rashad Evans after last night.He came at Lambert which suprised me.I think if he fights like he did last night he and Forrest would be a good fight.But Forrest would give rashad his first loss

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
money wize they should have Bisbing fight Rashad Evans and the winner face forrest then that winner gets a shot at the belt

·
Hamill>Bisping
357 Posts
A lot of you people like Bisping and probably only seen him in the ring a couple of times against so so fighters. Forrest Griffin IMO will owned Bisping. Im glad to see Forrest added to UFC 66 but I wonder who he is facing? hmm

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Team Punishment said:
A lot of you people like Bisping and probably only seen him in the ring a couple of times against so so fighters. Forrest Griffin IMO will owned Bisping. Im glad to see Forrest added to UFC 66 but I wonder who he is facing? hmm
i dunno forrest is more well rounded but bispring definatley in my opinion has better stand up

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
aznmaniac0909 said:
i dunno forrest is more well rounded but bispring definatley in my opinion has better stand up
i donno. ive seen i few of bispings other fights and his ground game is not bad. But i think bisping has ever faced anyone like tito or even bonner. Bisping need atleast 2 "easy" fights

1 - 9 of 9 Posts