Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday probably wasn't what everybody expected. Fights that looked good on paper didn't look so good when they were actually happening. But hey, what can you do?

Now the question is where does everybody go from here? Who do you think is next for Jake Shields, King Mo, Gilbert Melendez, Dan Henderson, Gegard Mousasi, and Aoki?

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I think Shields and Melendez should both be suspended a long ass time. Kingo Mo will fight Babalu me thinks. Dan Henderson will likely fight Mousasi at LHW or Cung Le. Mousasi has the Dream LHW GP and with it a chance at redemption.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
I think Shields and Melendez should both be suspended a long ass time. Kingo Mo will fight Babalu me thinks. Dan Henderson will likely fight Mousasi at LHW or Cung Le. Mousasi has the Dream LHW GP and with it a chance at redemption.
I dont even want to see the Daiz brothers or Shields be able to fight after the bull they pulled....

And i wonder is Dan will leave that weigh class and say it was to big of a weight cut, i mean he said he got tired in his post fight, but he didn't admit it was because of the weight loss...

Or if it was or not... If he leaves that weight class there will be always a question if he can handle it there, but idk if thats enough to keep him there...

I think the fight with Hendo vs Mousasi sounds good to me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts