Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Soloman Hutcherson .vs. Danny Abaddi, who would win?

• Soloman Hutcherson

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Danny Abaddi

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of the worst fighters from the Ultimate Fighter 3 go at it? Who would win? My money is on Soloman. But this would be a cat fight :laugh:.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Both of these guys would come out swinning wildy but i would give the edge to soloman just because I think he has more power than danny

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UFCFAN33 said:
Both of these guys would come out swinning wildy but i would give the edge to soloman just because I think he has more power than danny
Danny has no power. Plus if he tried coming out swinging he would be hit in the chin like against Herman because he doesn't protect his head in any way. Plus when he gets to the ground hes done.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Solomon's grappling would just overpower Danny. I do expect to see alot of improvement from Solomon because he's training with Tito and Kendall.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Soloman at least has a good trainer. Danny trains with what? Tai Kwan Doe :laugh:.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Come on Soloman wasnt THAT bad he did alright in round 1 against Rory but got caught. Although he did lose his last fight aginst that Lugi guy. judging strickly on what was on TUF and UFC I think Ross was worst even thought he was the only one with the balls to fight when no one lese would. For that I do give Ross respect . I wish he would have KO'ed Rory in his last fight though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts