Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

In here (The Netherlands) im fitnnessing and powertraining as many times as i can,
But i was wondering about somekind of hype here ...

There selling AloëVera and Cactus juice as a combination almost everywhere here and it should work as a mad man ...

Whats up with that ???

And to reboot and build/grow your muscle mass,
What kinds of drink do you use ...
Im trying everything in the most natural way ...

Any hitns/tricks ???

·
Registered
284 Posts
I googled this aloevera juice stuff and I read a bunch of claims for this prodect like, "my dentist says I now have gums like a twenty year old" or "this will ad zest to your sex life!"
I say it sounds like a bunch of crap. And a word of warning, aloevera plant has a natural laxative in it called aloin, cheaper brands of the AV juice will not filter out the aloin very well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
linkster01 said:
I googled this aloevera juice stuff and I read a bunch of claims for this prodect like, "my dentist says I now have gums like a twenty year old" or "this will ad zest to your sex life!"
I say it sounds like a bunch of crap. And a word of warning, aloevera plant has a natural laxative in it called aloin, cheaper brands of the AV juice will not filter out the aloin very well.
LOL, thanxx for your research, i guess the drink has an other function that they promise here ...

Thanxx,
Anybody else know something about this drink :dunno:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts