Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Lil’ Nog…..I read your appraisal of the upcoming fight betwixt your pal Anderson and yours truly and, I’ll be damned, you are one sharp dude…. about as sharp as a bag of wet mice. Do yourself a favor: have your mouthpiece permanently installed in your mouth so you can’t speak at all. Have them feed you with a tube like a coma patient. You’re not doing Anderson any good and you’re sinking your own ship too. You say I’m not qualified to fight Anderson…Which means that the UFC brain trust – that thinks I AM and are also YOUR BOSSES — are idiots. It also means Ed Soares – Anderson’s manager and YOUR MANAGER TOO – doesn’t know what he’s doing, either. Smooth, guy. Very smooth. Do you have any other brilliant ideas or scathing critiques you care to impart to the UFC Brass or your own manager? Maybe that shot Sokodjou hit you with was worse than it looked (if that’s even possible). You seem like a nice enough guy, and I have no real beef with you (Oh, and speaking of beef: If you can turn your disk over at the Rodizio once in awhile and get down to "185," there’s gonna be a new sheriff there in less than a month who’ll be happy to ride you right back out of town on a rail). So please see this as the kind of well-intentioned advice I would give to a friend or training partner. And if you lose a few (you looked like Roy Nelson in a Frankenstein mask for that Brilz fight… which you lost, buddyboy), we can scrap in the Fall."

http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/blogs/sonnen-responds-to-lil-nogs

Reactions: oldfan

·
Registered
816 Posts
Sonnen......yawnnnn....

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
I actually give Sonnen a better chance against Rog Nog then Anderson Silva. Rog Nog is a "good fighter." Anderson Silva is a "wtf is this guy human fighter."

Rooting for Sonnen, but I don't see anyone beating Anderson Silva (in his division), outside of a clone of himself having a better day on fight night.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
LOL, I normally hate his posts but this one was actually pretty funny.

If they did fight I'd rather see it at 205 than see Nog dehydrated. Regardless, funny stuff.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think Silva will take Sonnen trash talking either of the Nog's worse than he would about anything about himself. He seems to have massive respect for both of them. Can't wait for Sliva to smash him

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Sonnen should stop bullshitting and go up to fight Lil Nog, since his basically a LHW who moves down to MW. Have the guts, apart from your mouth, Chael.

·
Premium Member
4,754 Posts
Who has the biggest mouth, Sonnen or James Toney? I suppose with Toney, it'd be an unfair speculation, because no one can understand what the hell he's ever saying, he could be reciting poetry for all we know, it's just hard to understand when he speaks like he's got a mouth full of nickles. At least Sonnen is articulate :confused05:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Who has the biggest mouth, Sonnen or James Toney? I suppose with Toney, it'd be an unfair speculation, because no one can understand what the hell he's ever saying, he could be reciting poetry for all we know, it's just hard to understand when he speaks like he's got a mouth full of nickles. At least Sonnen is articulate :confused05:
James Toney doesn't have a big enough vocabulary to be on Sonnen's level of trash talking.

·
Premium Member
9,226 Posts
Man I love Sonnen for being such an ass, it just makes it so much more enjoyable when he gets his own rear end handed to him :p Can't wait... UFC are putting on some good shows recently, and 117 i looking awfully good as well :)

·
Registered
9,844 Posts
He isn't articulate, he talks crap like a 16 year old girl who thinks she is all that and a bag of potato chips.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
What is the deal with this lately. Sonnen wants Little Nog to come down to 185 to fight him, there has been talks that about Machida fighting Belfort who is now at 185. Pick someone in your weight class, or move up to theirs.

Sonnen has his hands full with Silva already, he needs to focus on that. IF he manages to get by Silva, and successfully defends his title a few times, then he can worry about fighters in other weight classes.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
I can't wait for Silva to murder Sonnen and then everything he says becomes pointless and we won't have 20 threads saying "Sonnen says this!" or "Sonnen says that!"

I think my hell will be if Sonnen wins and I have to put up with more of this BS. Same goes for Toney but not as much. At least Toney is more entertaining.

·
All Eyez on Me
2,481 Posts
What is the deal with this lately. Sonnen wants Little Nog to come down to 185 to fight him, there has been talks that about Machida fighting Belfort who is now at 185. Pick someone in your weight class, or move up to theirs.

Sonnen has his hands full with Silva already, he needs to focus on that. IF he manages to get by Silva, and successfully defends his title a few times, then he can worry about fighters in other weight classes.
thats just funny :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
I must have a weird sense of humor...or maybe I just have poor taste. But I find this funny as hell.:shame02:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.