Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apologize to all the guys i usually talk to on here , i havent been on alot lately. Ive been training like crazy i got a fight this Thursday night in Seabrooke ,NH. Im fighting this guy name Frankie Galvin. I dont know much about him other than he likes to strike, so im gonna have to Ko this dude. This is the first time im fighting near my weight class ill be fighting at 185, i gotta cut like 7 more pounds still this is awful..lol..aight guys ill let u know what happens

·
Registered
204 Posts
jdun11 said:
apologize to all the guys i usually talk to on here , i havent been on alot lately. Ive been training like crazy i got a fight this Thursday night in Seabrooke ,NH. Im fighting this guy name Frankie Galvin. I dont know much about him other than he likes to strike, so im gonna have to Ko this dude. This is the first time im fighting near my weight class ill be fighting at 185, i gotta cut like 7 more pounds still this is awful..lol..aight guys ill let u know what happens
Good luck man on your fight....what event are you fighting in?
better start hitting the sauna fast to make weight by thursday.
drink alot of green tea and reduce the water intake and you should be able to make weight for sure my friend does that when he has to cut weight fast

·
Registered
583 Posts
Good luck jdun11! Hope you KO his ass and make us all proud :thumbsup:.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts