Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
You're Welcome.
7,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else really impressed by this kid? I don't know much about his stats, but the damage he inflicted upon Struve and the amount of control he was able to exert... and you want to talk about ground and pound!? We all saw how it ended, and we also know that anyone can be caught. Up until that point, however, I have to say I was thoroughly impressed. This kid was out for blood.

·
Banned
5,115 Posts
I was also very impressed. His wrestling, control and ground and pound was excellent. I bet if Struve didnt throw that cheap shot he would of kept his composure and taken him out as well. Look forward to seeing more from this kid.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
I am impressed by his name, I wish I had that last name! I play PC games and the series such Starcraft and Warcraft are huge, how awesome would it be to have the last name as Morecraft!

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I did a little research on him before the fight and was impressed enough to bet on him, I wrote about what I found in this topic

http://www.mmaforum.com/ufc/79914-ufc-117-betting.html

after seeing his performance I will be betting on him again the next time he fights, I think its only a matter of time till he starts clocking wins in the UFC, like Struve I think he has a good future in the sport come a few years from now, but like Struve he will probably suffer a few losses over the next few years before he finds his feet in the UFC, but if I had to guess right now who will be the better fighter 5 years from now, I would bet on Morecraft.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.