Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
i pretty much hate them all but statham and dunkan. They are all morons. It's rare that any of them say anything intellegent. I'd have to say paris because she's to dumb to even begin to comprehend what she's seeing.

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
The Rock. I know its fighting and he is a wrestler but I figured Vinnie Mac hates the UFC enough to want to keep his stars away from there. But the Rock doesn't much wrestle any more, so who knows?
:dunno:

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
anyone who has wanted to attend a UFC event knows that it is ALOT of money. 300-500 bucks for a ringside seat. I am not surprised that ANYONE shows up there. Shit when I went to the one at Mohegan Sun UFC 55, I paied 100 bucks and had some shitty ass seats haha, but its all good.

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CTFlyingKnee said:
anyone who has wanted to attend a UFC event knows that it is ALOT of money. 300-500 bucks for a ringside seat. I am not surprised that ANYONE shows up there. Shit when I went to the one at Mohegan Sun UFC 55, I paied 100 bucks and had some shitty ass seats haha, but its all good.
I thought it was more like $1000 for ringsides

·
Registered
133 Posts
Anyone whos there promoting their new movie and doesn't know anything more then the names of the fighters in the main event.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
I dont think you need to know MMA like a science in order to attend an event. If you have the cash and enjoy watching fighting why shouldnt anyone be allowed to go. Lets face it guys not many people outside these forums obsess about MMA like us. Most people know just general stuff and thats ok not everyone has time to know everything.

·
Registered
133 Posts
asskicker said:
I dont think you need to know MMA like a science in order to attend an event. If you have the cash and enjoy watching fighting why shouldnt anyone be allowed to go. Lets face it guys not many people outside these forums obsess about MMA like us. Most people know just general stuff and thats ok not everyone has time to know everything.
It's not that they just go, it's that they go and not know whats going on...
It's like someone going to a baseball game and not knowing who's pitching. It's just irrittating that someone who knows so little about the sport acts like they know whats going on.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Wow, MMA freak, you are all upset that these other teens aren't on the net all the time researching like you? Good for them. I personally don't know everything about MMA. I just became a real fan last year and have been following it since. UFC that is. I had no idea of who Cro Cop was until I joined this site and checked some things out.

I also did not know that a celeb needed to know everything about each fighter to attend a fight. I also did not know they pretended to know. If I had the money, I would be right beside them and talking about the fighters I wanted to win too

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
you can't just assume that anyone who knows what MMA is, or knows what the UFC is, automatically knows about PRIDE and K-1 and the history of MMA in the world. i mean, don't we wan't people to get into the sport and learn about it? so, instead of *****ing, say; "hey, you like UFC? well i bet i can show you some stuff that will blow you away!!!" then inroduce them to this site, tell them a few PRIDE DVD's to get, or take it upon yourself an educate them. bet them that if they come to your house, you can show them stuff they'll never see in the UFC!

cause if you just hate them cause they're older, then you are just afraid of them and have nothing to complain about. don't *****, educate!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Goldberg sitting with Tito Ortiz at UFC 46 during Vitor/Couture.

·
Registered
808 Posts
They are only considered wannabes or posers in your idiot mind. They are supposrting the sport. Get over yourself. Have you went up to them and said hey quit being a wannabe? Prob not. And who cares if you have watched it longer, or know more about it. Just because you have spent hours upon hours on the net researching MMA to learn everything, doesn't make you superior. In fact, it may make you a bit inferior. Have you ever asked one of them if they think they are tough just because they wear a UFC shirt? Or is that just your take on it since you obviously have no life and like to pass judgement on these guys? Grow some hang-me-downs and talk to them and ask who they like and why. Then inform them with your vast knowledge and wisdom:dunno: With all the whining you have done about these guys, I am guessing you have not had the nuts to talk to them, but to instead come online and complain. Why not spend a little less time on the net, and more time engaging with your peers. You may even find a few more friends and would maybe be able to find something better to do than sit on the net all the time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
MMA,
I hear ya bud, but I became involved in mma in 1990 and have a bunch of people I have educated a little so they can appreciate it. These may be the nxt obsessed fan such as yourself and the more fans mean the more access for us. When I switched to mma/ more reality based training the only mma stuff I could find is odd dvd's or some guys home movie stuff. First time I saw ufc 1 it was over. Bring on the bandwagon so I can reap the benefits. Back to the thread -Juliette Lewis supporting Chuck and not even knowing how to say his name, gotta love it.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
My God MMA freak it was just yesterday I made a comment about you having 965 post now you've almost doubled that in one day. Is this literally all you ever do? I mean come on how can you possibly have time to make nearly 700 posts in one day? Thats just ridiculous man, I'm serious you really need to get a life.

·
Registered
808 Posts
MMA freak said:
I have friends and do not sit on the computer all day. Its because I like to contribute and my bad repuation that people on this forum claim I have no friends. I actually have a couple of friends on here in the forum, one I know in person. And no I won't be an idiot and go up to someone and say 'whos your favourite fighter' out of nowhere especially when they are a grade up from me.
So, not only do you have no life and sit online all the time you aren't in school, but you have no marbles to strike up convo with anyone even a year older than you. I would guess that these guys would be more than happy to learn more if you weren't so scared of them:laugh:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.