Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt Serra Beats Shonie Carter By Decision To Get To The Finals, And Patrick Cote Is Also In The Finals..i Believe Serra Fight Chris Lytle, But Im Not Sure Who Cote Is Gonna Fight, I Got This Info Off Sherdog

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Yeah, Rush already made a thread about this. Apparently Josh Gross is getting sued for reporting it. My question is though is how accurate is this information and how did he get it?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yeah, I heard about this and seen this about 1 month and half ago... From what I heard, it is Serra v. Lytle and Cote v. Lutter...

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
b4 i heard ne thing about this i picked cote and lytle..so i hope im right

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
dammit i didnt know this was gonna be about TUF!!!! lol damn you JDun....but I shouldnt have read it......anyone have one of those things from Men In Black? The thing that erases my memory....ok thats all haha

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CTFlyingKnee said:
dammit i didnt know this was gonna be about TUF!!!! lol damn you JDun....but I shouldnt have read it......anyone have one of those things from Men In Black? The thing that erases my memory....ok thats all haha
AHAHA A NEUROLIZER!!

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
I wouldn't worry about it too much CTflyingKnee! Chances are this is just a rumor. We won't know for sure until the last episode of TUF.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts