Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I gave the UK guys a hard time for complaining about there broad casts and I have no problem with us having commercials but seems like they are just randomly jumping to commericials instead of fading in and out of them, during the intro video they just cut out midway, every commercial in and out looks like a glitch.

Anybody else watching this? It really is horrible.

·
12,900 Posts
I know I gave the UK guys a hard time for complaining about there broad casts and I have no problem with us having commercials but seems like they are just randomly jumping to commericials instead of fading in and out of them, during the intro video they just cut out midway, every commercial in and out looks like a glitch.

Anybody else watching this? It really is horrible.
At least you can watch it live...we're stuck with reading play by plays on forum threads here...haha! Don't think it's airing til 8pm...unless someone knows a live streaming site.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not even live its 5 or 10 minutes behind!!!

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Sportsnet sucks for their commercials, they piss me off when watching hockey games.

Edit: They probably have a delay in case of swearing or whatever. Stupid it is that far behind though.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its the full length of the first fight anyways because when they were on the way to the cage I had already read the response in the discussion thread.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
I wouldnt say its horrible, its just delayed so they showed the pre fight hype interviews 2-3 times.

during the fights there was no commcerials in between rounds which SpikeTV does plenty of. I would rather have ton of commercials between fights and none during them

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
I feel like im a company rep or something, but use Sopcast. I'm watching the ESPN feed on my tv and it's awesome. I couldn't watch the one on Sportsnet, those commercials would kill me. Plus I think I'm getting to see more of the actual event this way.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I feel like im a company rep or something, but use Sopcast. I'm watching the ESPN feed on my tv and it's awesome. I couldn't watch the one on Sportsnet, those commercials would kill me. Plus I think I'm getting to see more of the actual event this way.
Yeah I am watching the ESPN feed as well. Not crystal clear but very few commercials and they aren't near as gay as sportsnet commercials.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Well, it's on my TV, and I'm using a private feed I got from another forum. It's fun to NOT bogart things man.

But about the ESPN feed, the commercials are still annoying, just not as bad as the Sportsnet feed that is also on my tv.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You would think with the tape delay that they could insert the commercials as least as well as Spike does on a live broadcast.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
why do people care about commercials so much?? I usually go grab a drink or check some other stuff at commercials. The only thing I really care about commercials is the superbowl because at least those ones are new and millions of dollars are spent on a 1 time showing

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The volume of commercials I could care less about its actually probably less then the spike broad casts its just the is no flow to the show because they just abruptly cut to and from commercials.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts