Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Squirrel Fighting Champ
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering why the only subforum in standup is Mauy Thai? Is it because its just more common among site users or is it for some other reason?

I ask because a friend of mine who I've known a long time and is rather traditionalist found the sheer volume of Mauy-Thai-BJJ-bro!ers to be rather annoying and left the forum after like three posts because there was nowhere for anyone other than Mauy Thai fighters to discuss their standup(other than general standup discussion).

I have wondered this to and just now noticed there was a feedback section, so I figured that I might as well ask!

·
Squirrel Fighting Champ
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right. I figured as much. I only wondered why there wasn't a more demographic breakdown. Like Japanese Martial Arts, Korean Martial Arts, Chinese Martial Arts, etc. But I get the reasoning, thanks.

·
Homicidal Maniac
6,197 Posts
shoot some ideas out and lets see if we can get a better forum going in that area then, i have no problem trying to change up that section if it will draw more people and/or more discussion to the section.

the admins are very understandable in these situations. basically if you want the area changed show that a majority of the users in that section want a change and some good ideas of what changes you want made

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.