Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get into mma but i don't know where to start. ive got a little bit of highschool experience in wrestling. i live in new lenox illinois if anyone knows of a place near me that teaches anything i would appreciate the help. thanks

·
Ganja the Great
144 Posts
angusyoung1189 said:
im looking to get into mma but i don't know where to start. ive got a little bit of highschool experience in wrestling. i live in new lenox illinois if anyone knows of a place near me that teaches anything i would appreciate the help. thanks
I'm just starting too. If u live anywhere near Normal, Il there are a couple gyms there that teach jui-juitsu, muy thai and grappling. I believe that there are some in Chicago and Peoria too. By the way I'm from Danville which is about 45 mins. from Champaign. Where is New Lennox?

·
Ganja the Great
144 Posts
angusyoung1189 said:
I'm just starting too. If u live anywhere near Normal, Il there are a couple gyms there that teach jui-juitsu, muy thai and grappling. I believe that there are some in Chicago and Peoria too. By the way I'm from Danville which is about 45 mins. from Champaign. Where is New Lennox?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts