Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of interest what peoples stats like height weight age etc.

Mine are:

Height:5"8
Weight:183 LB

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
5'3"+ ish. idk i am growing at the moment.
105-107lbs ish

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Height: 5'7"
Weight:155 lbs

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
now lets add stuff to the stats.
i work out in circuits so 1 excercise after another
like pull ups, push ups, benching, squats, push press.
well i can do like 15 pull ups. not all the time but the most.
i can do like 40+ good push ups going pretty far down
i can do like 12 reps at 82lbs in benching.
i use like two 42 lbs dumbells for a set of 12 but could do more.
i also like picking up and throwing a 60 lbs dumbell and i do full squats with it also!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
wowo I have not been to the gym in awhile for that reason, been working out at home just to maintain using work out bands but last time I was in the gym I think I benched about 350 and I was doing curls at about 80 or so pounds per arm.. don't really recall much elsebut I am getting ready to get back into the gym with a cardio focus and to work on my grappling, but I will be hitting the weights as muscle is the only thing that burns fat in the body. so I will update in the future

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok i go to the gym in the morning and I train different muscle sets each day

MON - Back And Triceps Bench - 220
TUE - Shoulders And Biceps Squat - 418 I got big legs
WED - Legs And Abs Deadlift - 320
THUR - Chest And Triceps
FRI - Traps And Biceps
Sat - Cardio
Sun - Cardio

Then in the evening bag work and technique followed by free sparring at the very end for 20 minutes

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont mix weights then cardio it burns muscle i want to keep that. Thats why my day is broken into morning, afternoon split. If you need any help I can help with the weights side and the cardio

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
what's hiit? creatine?
wow don u are really strong!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HIIT - High Intensity Interval Training keeps a changeing rate of metapolism burn whilst running. Works by say running for 30 secs then sprinting for 10 then running for 30 then carrying on for 10 min

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
HIIT is a smart idea, I gotta give that a try sometime.

I saw people adding workout stats so I thought I'd throw in a couple of mine:
Bench: 12 reps at 230 (usually 2 sets a day, spaced out)
Kickpress: 24 reps at 415 (I also have big legs)
Overheadpress: 24 reps at 220
Just for fun: rhr of 51bpm

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hmm Iwonder if that is sarcasm... Regardless I was not 100% natural at that time I was using 1-AD and other substances, nothing illegal or anything but I did not care for the sideeffects but I am not as strong as I should probably be for my size

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I try to stay away from substances, just because it's hard to say what all of the side effects are. I have had, up until recently, a high protein diet. I recently switched over to MetRx Daily supplement and have added 10 lbs to my benchpress in about 2 days.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
sweet, though I wonder how much of that is mental, its takes vitamins about 4-6 weeks before they really start effecting the body, though the high protien diet will help build and repair muscle faster. Hmm I wonder how many people understand how building muscle works on the cellular level.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Oh yeah, it's absolutely mental, but now that I'm on the supplements I know that my muscles are recovering faster so I have less fear about damaging myself. Once you know that you can push yourself harder than you really start to put together a hard routine.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tend to stay away from supplements, you can do just as well with a good diet and supplements are generally more expensive than meat or dietry needs.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts