Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
wowo I have not been to the gym in awhile for that reason, been working out at home just to maintain using work out bands but last time I was in the gym I think I benched about 350 and I was doing curls at about 80 or so pounds per arm.. don't really recall much elsebut I am getting ready to get back into the gym with a cardio focus and to work on my grappling, but I will be hitting the weights as muscle is the only thing that burns fat in the body. so I will update in the future

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hmm Iwonder if that is sarcasm... Regardless I was not 100% natural at that time I was using 1-AD and other substances, nothing illegal or anything but I did not care for the sideeffects but I am not as strong as I should probably be for my size

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
sweet, though I wonder how much of that is mental, its takes vitamins about 4-6 weeks before they really start effecting the body, though the high protien diet will help build and repair muscle faster. Hmm I wonder how many people understand how building muscle works on the cellular level.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
no I just want to look down and see my toes, and feel comfortable again, no real intrestest in bulking up just toning up and setting a good healthy example for the kids. we got them eating healthy but they should know exercise is important as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.