Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You just want to measure your calorie intake and keep it in check. You dont want to be fussed about size at 250 LB you wanna get cut up and lose excess weight. To make yourself a machine

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I think Don's worried that if he loses the weight he wont even look strong anymore. :laugh:

Just kidding. Yeah, if you're up around 250 then you probably what to cut out your body fat so that you get down to around 8% and then you can bulk and be a machine.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
no I just want to look down and see my toes, and feel comfortable again, no real intrestest in bulking up just toning up and setting a good healthy example for the kids. we got them eating healthy but they should know exercise is important as well

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
The Don said:
no I just want to look down and see my toes, and feel comfortable again, no real intrestest in bulking up just toning up and setting a good healthy example for the kids. we got them eating healthy but they should know exercise is important as well
Now that right there, that's some motivation. I'm sad to say that I'm a part of the only generation in american history with a life expectancy lower than my parent's.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.