Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After his fight with Forrest Griffin at UFC 62, Stephan Bonnar had to give a urine sample and it tested positive for Boldenone, a type of steroid that is used to treat injured horses. A complaint was filed against Stephan Bonnar by the Nevada State Atheltic Commission. Bonnar could be fined up to $250,000.

I hope that this is a mistake considering he is one of my favorite fighters!:( Anyways, what are your thoughts on this matter!

Heres the link to the article
MMA WEEKLY - Your #1 Source for Daily MMA News, Interviews, Multimedia, and More

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
hahahahah, thats all i have to say bout that..friggin idiot

·
Registered
82 Posts
they should make him fight kimo

Bonnar is a lackluster B if not C level fighter...the steroids thing only cements that as fact now

·
Registered
184 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
that should be everyones punishemnt for messing up haha, fight Kimo....or Tank (back in his prime at least)

Fighting Tank (in his Prime) would be a punishment. Fighting Kimo EVER...not so much :D Send him to K-1 and face Bob Sapp in his prime...would have been better;)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Bob Sapp in his prime?

I don't think bob sapp has a prime yet lol.

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
Stephan Bonnar in a handicap match with the Great Khali and the Big Show. No, theyre not "real" fighters, but Im sure they could do some damage to Mr. Juice.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
neighh i dont believe it, Bonnar is an ass if he thinks steroids will win him fights, it show he has a lack of confidence.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I dont know his reasons. But Tim Sylvia said he only used them to get the "six pack" look. He claimed that no matter what he did he could never get any visable ab muscles. Now I know not everyone has "ripped" genetics to where anyone can look cut up. But roids wont help that. I think it was a bad excuse. I wonder what Bonner will try to say. He should be removed from UFC, he was given the UFC card, for his preformance at TUF finale. But he did not win. IMO He has done nothing to impress me since then.

·
Registered
42 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
woahhhhhhhhh thats crazy, good find man, now I hate Bonnar even more lol
yea F*ck that! i got no love for cheaters. that shit doesnt fly in CT

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
It won't be long until we see him in WFA because I think Dana should get rid of him he sucks even before the steroid situation. It's sad that even on the juice he couldn't beat Forrest.

·
Registered
41 Posts
the steroids that bonnar used is mainly for improving cardio, don't think he'll be able to talk his way out of that...

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Horse steroids! Nayyyyyyy....lol he was never any good.....

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
a lot of good the juice did. man, there is no way they'll ever be able to completly get rid of steroids or other random juices... its such a shame that in a sport like this, that's entire purpouse is training and man to man combat... people feel the need to ****ing cheat... this is honestly why i hate most sports, and now mma is just as bad... so ****ing dumb.

anyone...ANYONE who uses steroids or anything you have to put in your body to benefit from, is a ****ing *****!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts