Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Stephan Bonnar tests positive for STEROIDS -

...or steroids.

SLAM! Sports - UFC - Bonnar could be finished after positive drug test

does this mean we no longer have to hear him drone on about the first griffin/bonnar fight? and we no longer have to look at his goofy hair? this is bordering on tragic.:mad:

and yes, i hate bonnar muchly.

MOD EDIT CHANGED TITLE - PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING THREADS WITH UNTRUE TITLES

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TheJame said:
Yeah, that's what I meant.

Now seriously. Drive-thru.
what you meant was you wanted me to stop making 'retarded threads'. i've only made one. admit it, you're remedial. don't try to save face son.

now seriously. dairy queen drive-thru.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steeda3 said:
Yeah the thread starter is starting up untrue BS...He tested positive for steriods...NOT AIDS...
haha read the line immediately following the header. i am not trying to 'start up untrue BS' at all. just a little crude humor, s'all. simmer down.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
If anybody is interested, Stephan Bonnar just got an extension on his 20 days to respond to the Neveda State Athletic Commission! So we have to wait longer to find out what will happen to him!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
just to make it clear (as if it wasn't crystalline before), i am NOT trying to spread 'rumors' about stephan bonnar, of all people. i know that he's wildly worldwide popular, and if this false statement did spread (given his degree of popularity i'm surprised this hasn't spread like wildfire by now), the vatican would collapse. i am so sorry, people. pweeze foh-giv.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
LMAO!

WTF are the chances of this? HAHA that's hilarious man did you see my thread about Joe Riggs first or did you do this on your own thought? That's kinda wierd. Don't worry about it becoming a nationally recognized rumor though, just have fun reading all the posts from people that don't think it's funny.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WouldLuv2FightU said:
LMAO!

WTF are the chances of this? HAHA that's hilarious man did you see my thread about Joe Riggs first or did you do this on your own thought? That's kinda wierd. Don't worry about it becoming a nationally recognized rumor though, just have fun reading all the posts from people that don't think it's funny.
man, i was NEVER worried about this becoming a rumor.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.