Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
well...

if you can find steroids for High School sports, it doesnt surpise me that its anywhere...

if it aint going to be roids, the its going to be HGH

Nobody can stop that... and Im 99% confident its everwhere in professional sports

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I like the fact that they don't test for steroids. Can anybody prove to me that it makes you a better fighter. Look at what Alex Emalienko did to Thompson!

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Sambonator said:
Uh....does Japan regulate the use of steroids???
pt447 said:
don't think i need to, i'm pretty sure it's common knowledge!
WRONG!

Japan does test for drugs. Wanderlei Silva has said this in an interview. The US test for all kinds of drugs but Japan only does certain ones. They do test but not for the same drugs as the US. Drugs that are illegal here might be legal in Japan and drugs that are illegal there might be legal here, they are two different markets. They do test for drugs.

·
Registered
464 Posts
way2good said:
steroids would be good for the sport
Yes, there's nothing wrong with steroids. It's just the abuse of steroids which organizations have to worry about. Unfortunately with that level of competition it's bound to happen

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Kameleon said:
WRONG!

Japan does test for drugs. Wanderlei Silva has said this in an interview. The US test for all kinds of drugs but Japan only does certain ones. They do test but not for the same drugs as the US. Drugs that are illegal here might be legal in Japan and drugs that are illegal there might be legal here, they are two different markets. They do test for drugs.
alright then, i was wrong. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.