Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Shogun=LHW Champ
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Titles pretty straight forward, anyone up for an exhibition match with the champ for Strikeforce event? We could both jus post our picks in this thread at a set time on saturday. Jus an idea.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Titles pretty straight forward, anyone up for an exhibition match with the champ for Strikeforce event? We could both jus post our picks in this thread at a set time on saturday. Jus an idea.
I challenge you ThaFranchise. I may have lost my last bout but I still feel like I beat you in our last go around.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I would like to go up aganist someone for the strikeforce event. Need to train a bit for the next UFC, and the lil kwoala bear im going to be fighting.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
I don't want to show you a thing. When I come into the match up with you, you won't know what hit you. I rather win the title that way, I don't want to smack you up for nothing.

·
Shogun=LHW Champ
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok btw I was jus thinking Main Card, that work for everyone? And Toxic I accept, I guess its hkado vs attention aswell.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Just the main card it is... hkado... its on... FIGHT!

My picks:

·
ASS MAN
6,063 Posts
Me likey this idea- I'll put up 2,000 credits for all the peeps involved and give out another 5,000 for the winner(s).

Happy hunting everyone. :thumb02:

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts

ThaFranchise I am glad to see you put the big boy pants on. The victory will be sweet since I don't care about the title I just want to whip your ass.

·
Banned
820 Posts

·
Shogun=LHW Champ
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

K picks are in, goodluck everyone.

·
Shogun=LHW Champ
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The CHAMP shows Toxic (once again) why he's the champ and looks like hkado took the co-main event, I'll tally up scores later tonight if you guys want. Thanks for participating (sorry Toxic :sarcastic12: )

·
Shogun=LHW Champ
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MAIN EVENT

ThaFranchise (Champ) - 69
Toxic - 37

Co-Main Event

hkado - 69
attention - 55

ThaFranchise - Souza 15 pts, Gracie 22 pts, Overeem 21 pts, Cavalcante 11 pts

Toxic - Souza 15 pts, Gracie 22 pts

hkado - Overeem 23 pts, Silva 22 pts, Souza 13 pts, Cavalcante 11 pts

attention - Gracie 23, Cavalcante 19, Silva 13 pts
Thanks again guys

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Toxic... Im sorry.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I still have a lot I need to prove, but soon I will be nipping at thoes heels

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.