Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 266 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts

Time: Saturday, June 26, live on SHOWTIME® at 10 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the West Coast)
Venue: HP Pavilion

MAIN CARD

* Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabricio Werdum
* Champion Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos vs. Jan Finney (for women's middleweight title)
* Cung Le vs. Scott Smith
* Pat Healy vs. Josh Thomson

PRELIMINARY CARD (un-aired)

* Chris Cope vs. Ron Keslar
* Bret Bergmark vs. Vagner Rocha
* Gareth Joseph vs. Yancey Medeiros
* Derrick Burnsed vs. Bobby Stack

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So a good fight, a murder, and a fight that no one has any reason to want to see.
I partially agree with you there, but I would wait a little bit before passing judgment on this card. We still have a long time to go; I'm sure, and I say this with confidence, Coker will add more fights to the card!

The Fedor fight will be good.

Cyborgs fight might be a blowout.

And Krazy Horse does have a following, so I'm sure a lot of people want to see this fight. I just don't think it's a fight that should take place considering the way Krazy horse has looked in recent years. Kj should be fighting people who are contenders. I guess he should erase that lose though...

·
On a Rampage
1,845 Posts
I partially agree with you there, but I would wait a little bit before passing judgment on this card. We still have a long time to go; I'm sure, and I say this with confidence, Coker will add more fights to the card!

The Fedor fight will be good.

Cyborgs fight might be a blowout.

And Krazy Horse does have a following, so I'm sure a lot of people want to see this fight. I just don't think it's a fight that should take place considering the way Krazy horse has looked in recent years. Kj should be fighting people who are contenders. I guess he should erase that lose though...
Crazy horse has a following? The guy admits that he doesn't train. KJ should be fighting contenders? KJ is not good enough to beat any contenders. He has a win over Diaz due to a cut. That's the biggest win he'll ever get. Melendez and Thomson would destroy him. Noons will never be more than a gate keeper. The fight should be against Billy Evangelista, which I think Evangelista would win.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Crazy horse has a following? The guy admits that he doesn't train. KJ should be fighting contenders? KJ is not good enough to beat any contenders. He has a win over Diaz due to a cut. That's the biggest win he'll ever get. Melendez and Thomson would destroy him. Noons will never be more than a gate keeper. The fight should be against Billy Evangelista, which I think Evangelista would win.
He has a following for the way he fights, and his out side the ring manor. You would be surprised how many fans he has.

Kj can beat a lot of people, I think he can be a contender in any org.

·
On a Rampage
1,845 Posts
He has a following for the way he fights, and his out side the ring manor. You would be surprised how many fans he has.

Kj can beat a lot of people, I think he can be a contender in any org.
So Krazy Horse is famous for being Kimobesc. That's an awesome reason to put him on the card. You are completely delusional about KJ skills. He can't beat any top 10 fighters. He couldn't be a contender in Strikeforce, UFC, or even the WEC.

Kj is a bum and a fabricated fighter..
Finally we agree on something.

·
Po Pimpin
795 Posts
LOL... Kimbo has more "real" skill then KJ and whats that really saying? lol.. IM not trying to be disrespectful to ya.. I jus hate Kj with a passion.. Hes in the sport off his daddies coat tails and money . Jus like his sister was on that talent show shit with no talent.. $$$$

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Damn Strikeforce is such a crap fest these days. What does it matter that KJ lost to Krazy Horse he is a bum and a criminal it doesn't mean anything if he beats him. Why aren't they doing the women's tournaments already I don't care about any of these fights.

KJ beat Diaz and Yves so it isn't like he is a chump he just isn't a top level guy right now because he is so one dimensional.

1 - 20 of 266 Posts