Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with kimbo & daley being cut.. strikeforce will pick them up and right away u got 2 fights to add on a main card

i mean Semtex Daley vs Nick Diaz would be a HUGE FIGHT

Kimbo vs Brett Rogers i mean id tune in to see those fights add them on a fedor vs overeem/werdum main event and its a PPV card.. ????

·
Banned
439 Posts
with kimbo & daley being cut.. strikeforce will pick them up and right away u got 2 fights to add on a main card

Kimbo vs Brett Rogers i mean id tune in to see those fights add them on a fedor vs overeem/werdum main event and its a PPV card.. ????
As much as I don't like Grim, Kimbo will get KTFO and Daley would just get subbed by Diaz.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As much as I don't like Grim, Kimbo will get KTFO and Daley would just get subbed by Diaz.
honestly i dont think diaz can take daley down.. i mean kos is a top 3 wrestler in the ufc and still didnt do that much to daley... plus diaz is the type to like to stand... i can see daley being strikeforce champ in 2 fights

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
To bad both Diaz and Daley are likely to be suspended across North America for the next year.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
yup daley vs zaromskis would be sick.. also daley vs robbie lawler
Different weight classes... but Daley VS Heiron would be interesting as well....

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Not to be a dick, but Kimbo just isnt very talented. I dont mean this in a put him down sort of way, I just wouldnt really have any interest in seeing him fight again. He looked extremely poor against a dude with one pro fight (two after last night). Im not trying to hate on Kimbo, but the dude doesnt look like he has what it takes to even become a lower B-level fighter.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
i know but daley could move up or lawlor move down... it would be a huge fight in my eyes
Daley could move up... Lawler seems to lose his power at WW.. I see that fight going like the Melvin fight went... Daley getting off and Lawler looking for his shots... Can't call the outcome but it does sound like fireworks..

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I really don't even see Kimbo being able to win many fights in Strikeforce. Add to that his heavy price tag and he isn't that good of a deal for SF. And I really don't see SF picking up Daley without him going through some anger management so they could effectively say that he has learned from his mistakes and is ready to fight again to athletic commissions.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
I really don't even see Kimbo being able to win many fights in Strikeforce. Add to that his heavy price tag and he isn't that good of a deal for SF. .
I think they should sacrafice him to Overeem, Rogers, Bigfoot, or Fedor.... they could capitolize on his star power to give one of star power to one of their truley talented fighters...

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I think they should sacrafice him to Overeem, Rogers, Bigfoot, or Fedor.... they could capitolize on his star power to give one of star power to one of their truley talented fighters...
True but he wouldn't stand a chance against any of those fighters. I don't even think he could make a good showing. Fedor has more star power and anyone that isn't a casual fan would know that Kimbo isn't going to be competitive in Strikeforce's HW division. I certainly don't think any of those people beating Kimbo is going to make them appear any better by contrast. J.M.O. though.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
...I doubt Strikeforce would re-sign Kimbo. If he got squashed by Matt Mitrione, the HW's now in Strikeforce would eat Kimbo for breakfast. Their HW division is too deep now for Kimbo. After Strikeforce's recent national TV embarrassment, signing Daley is a risk they won't take. Scott Coker has enough problems cleaning up the Miller mess...

·
Registered
603 Posts

There are some quality ww fights for him in SF, Diaz, Scott Smith, Lawler and Manhoef, sign him SF, sign him.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
True but he wouldn't stand a chance against any of those fighters. I don't even think he could make a good showing. Fedor has more star power and anyone that isn't a casual fan would know that Kimbo isn't going to be competitive in Strikeforce's HW division. I certainly don't think any of those people beating Kimbo is going to make them appear any better by contrast. J.M.O. though.
Nah It won't make them look better, it will bring them to a few more casual fans eyes.... they are already talented.. no question about that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts