Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Im pumped! Kinda stupid Fedor doesn't have or isn't going for the title... Thanks M1 Global for stealing our king P4P and turning him into someone that doesn't fight the top of what even SF has to offer...

Maybe that close call with Brett kinda scared them.... Because say what you want about Overeem, but that meat head can KO anyone with one punch....

And im sure we cant even fathom how much more that lose would mean then just his MMA career.....

Not saying that Overeem would win...

And i can super easily be wrong, but if im right about Overeem, then i guarantee there scared of Brock

But i cant wait for this fight card! Im going to the Fedor fight if its in San Jose, or Sacramento. I gotta support the Fedor!

·
All Eyez on Me
2,481 Posts
That video has got me hyped up. i'm picking overeem to win for sure but I like rogers as a person and will feel bad if he loses 2 in a row. he will always have a special place in my heart just for pounding on fedor the way he did:)

anyway...I cant wait to see this fight and hopefully fedor vs overeem later this year.

·
Registered
639 Posts
It is funny because we are likely to see Fedor/Rogers II, yet there will have been 1 fight each since they last fought when Fedor beat Rogers, yet Rogers will have the title. Which would be a total waste of the limited Fedor fights we get.

Hopefully Ubereem comes in and wins so we can see Fedor wreck him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.