http://mmajunkie.com/news/18741/strikeforce-nashville-live-and-official-weigh-in-results.mmaNASHVILLE, Tenn. – MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) was on scene for today's official "Strikeforce: Nashville" fighter weigh-ins.
Today's festivities took place outside Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., the same venue that hosts Saturday's CBS-televised event championship-tripleheader.
The day also included appearances by Strikeforce fighters such as Bobby Lashley, Andrei Arlovski, Brett Rogers and Nick Diaz.
Among those weighing in today were headliners Jake Shields, Strikeforce's middleweight champion, and Dan Henderson, who gets a title shot his first post-UFC fight.
Strikeforce light-heavyweight Gegard Mousasi and challenger Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal, as well as Strikeforce lightweight champ Gilbert Melendez and DREAM title-holder Shinya Aoki, also weighed in for the show.
All six competitors in the evening's featured bouts made weight on their first trip to the scale.
The full results include:
* Champ Jake Shields (184.75) vs. Dan Henderson (185)
* Champ Gilbert Melendez (154.5) vs. Shinya Aoki (154.5)
* Champ Gegard Mousasi (204.5) vs. Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal (204.25)
* Jason "Mayhem" Miller (185) vs. Tim Stout (186)
* Chris Hawk (205.75) vs. Ovince St. Preux (205.5)
* Andrew Uhrich (171.5)* vs. Dustin West (169.5)
* Josh Schockman (205.25) vs. Cale Yarbrough (203.75)
* Zach Underwood (179.5) vs. Hunter Worsham (180.5)
* Dustin Ortiz (125) vs. Justin Pennington (124.25)
* Thomas Campbell (145.75) vs. Cody Floyd (145.25)
Shields vs Henderson
Melendez vs Aoki
Mousasi vs Lawal
Miller vs Stout
Hawk vs St. Preux
West vs Uhrich
Schockman vs Yarbrough
Underwoood vs Worsham
Ortiz vs Pennington
Floyd vs Campbell