Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) was on scene for today's official "Strikeforce: Nashville" fighter weigh-ins.

Today's festivities took place outside Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn., the same venue that hosts Saturday's CBS-televised event championship-tripleheader.

The day also included appearances by Strikeforce fighters such as Bobby Lashley, Andrei Arlovski, Brett Rogers and Nick Diaz.

Among those weighing in today were headliners Jake Shields, Strikeforce's middleweight champion, and Dan Henderson, who gets a title shot his first post-UFC fight.

Strikeforce light-heavyweight Gegard Mousasi and challenger Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal, as well as Strikeforce lightweight champ Gilbert Melendez and DREAM title-holder Shinya Aoki, also weighed in for the show.

All six competitors in the evening's featured bouts made weight on their first trip to the scale.

The full results include:

MAIN CARD

* Champ Jake Shields (184.75) vs. Dan Henderson (185)
* Champ Gilbert Melendez (154.5) vs. Shinya Aoki (154.5)
* Champ Gegard Mousasi (204.5) vs. Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal (204.25)

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Jason "Mayhem" Miller (185) vs. Tim Stout (186)
* Chris Hawk (205.75) vs. Ovince St. Preux (205.5)
* Andrew Uhrich (171.5)* vs. Dustin West (169.5)
* Josh Schockman (205.25) vs. Cale Yarbrough (203.75)
* Zach Underwood (179.5) vs. Hunter Worsham (180.5)
* Dustin Ortiz (125) vs. Justin Pennington (124.25)
* Thomas Campbell (145.75) vs. Cody Floyd (145.25)
http://mmajunkie.com/news/18741/strikeforce-nashville-live-and-official-weigh-in-results.mma

Shields vs Henderson

Melendez vs Aoki

Mousasi vs Lawal

Miller vs Stout

Hawk vs St. Preux

West vs Uhrich

Schockman vs Yarbrough

Underwoood vs Worsham

Ortiz vs Pennington

Floyd vs Campbell

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
lol @ the Anderson gif, nice touch. Neither of them? I wasn't implying Jake is competition for Arianny, or were you referring to the bazooka on the right?

Yeah Palmer is seriously hot too, but I prefer the SF one, she's outstanding.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
lol @ the Anderson gif, nice touch. Neither of them? I wasn't implying Jake is competition for Arianny, or were you referring to the bazooka on the right?

Yeah Palmer is seriously hot too, but I prefer the SF one, she's outstanding.
I knew you were talking about her, but neither her nor Arianny is as hot as Brittney. The Anderson gif was just a way to express my emotions, haha.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Many Shields looks like he has been bulking up, I doubt he has any intention of going back to WW.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
shields is too wound up, look at him in that first pic, its like hes fishing for respect..Even in his interviews hes talking at hyper speed like he has overdone it with decafe

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
I think the Chick Mayham put his shirt on isn't all that great.... She seems like a annoying Bitch... :bye02:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts