1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Monday at 10pm on Bravo 2. Meh.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Haha, it's bemusing to me too, as 1 channel was bad enough, but it seems they've got enough quality programming to fill 2 channels on Sky in the UK. As far as I can work out, it's just old Bravo programmes repeated. So Booze Britain, various Danny Dyer meeting nutters documentaries, cop shows, Roulette Nation and those dodgy sex shows (sexcetera, laid bare, Sin Cities etc). Least we get to see the card, just a shame it's 2 days after the event =/

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Haha, it's bemusing to me too, as 1 channel was bad enough, but it seems they've got enough quality programming to fill 2 channels on Sky in the UK. As far as I can work out, it's just old Bravo programmes repeated. So Booze Britain, various Danny Dyer meeting nutters documentaries, cop shows, Roulette Nation and those dodgy sex shows (sexcetera, laid bare, Sin Cities etc). Least we get to see the card, just a shame it's 2 days after the event =/
Well at least you're getting it for free....

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I guess that is one positive. Just a shame we have to wait till Monday night to see it really.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I can't believe you missed out Dog the Bounty Hunter,lol
He's half their ratings,lol
At least we get to see it on t.v even if it aint live.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Really?Thats kind of dumb.Thats the only way Canadians can watch it really if you don't pay for extra channels. So lame I was excited for this card now I got to watch it on stream lol
We have to pay for Showtime in the states too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.