Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
of Nazareth
10,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok... thats pretty rough! What kind of shit will the poor fecker be able to eat with a lip like that? Anybody suffered anything like this? Will a straw be his best friend for a while?

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
Struve's a peepee head. He gave a really cheap legkick out of touching gloves, and it pissed off Morecraft enough to lure him into a wild exhange, essentially winning Struve the fight. I did not miss that little maneuver and I lost a lot of respect. The highlight might be worth it for us, but that's uncool on the UFC level.

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Skinny little geek is tough as nails. He was getting pounded. Between rounds the 'Edward James Olmos' looking cut guy said something like "good surgeon will fix that lip".

I was reminded of that ear fight with Kimbo and James something. I thought his lip might explode.

·
Banned
28 Posts
Struve's a peepee head. He gave a really cheap legkick out of touching gloves, and it pissed off Morecraft enough to lure him into a wild exhange, essentially winning Struve the fight. I did not miss that little maneuver and I lost a lot of respect. The highlight might be worth it for us, but that's uncool on the UFC level.
u had respect for the zombie in the first place? xD

·
Registered
877 Posts
Credit to Morecraft for bringing back effective hammerfists! I do not remember anyone that has done it as well as him in a while. Still, Cro Cop remains the king of hammerfists.:)

Brutal, but underused technique in the UFC imo.
It is also an intelligent way to do damage, while sparing your knuckles.

LOL at the doctor telling Struve:

" If you got a good surgeon, you'll be allright.".

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
With all the blood vessels in the lips, icing it will bring it down as fast as it swelled up.

Struve will be (carefully) eating pizza or whatever in a few days, if that.

·
Premium Member
4,601 Posts
Morecraft reminded me of Josh Barnett. Keep him in the UFC Dana!!!!!! I want to see more of this guy and his monster strength and GnP!

Reactions: Budhisten

·
Registered
453 Posts
Morecraft reminded me of Josh Barnett. Keep him in the UFC Dana!!!!!! I want to see more of this guy and his monster strength and GnP!

Seconded. I was VERY impressed with him in the first round, especially considering it was his debut. He needs to work on the mental aspect of the game - he should not have been lured into that exchange, but that will come with time.

I see him doing very well in the UFC. Horrible tattoo mind.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts