Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I was recommended SuperPump 250 by the GNC Manager, saying he has been selling it like toys.

So, I have some questions.
If you have taken it, Do you think it's better then N.O. Explode? I've heard it was.

Also; Any bad side effects you've had?
I'm not a big fan of creatine, but it has some in it. I still want to try it.

Alright, Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
556 Posts
SuperPump is pretty good.

Hard to compare to NO explode though - it's similar product and might be better or not

I work for distributor of supplements and it's safe say that GNC dude was right - it's probably the most selling product we have

I also like Juggernaut made by InfiniteLabs - similar to SP250 too and got waxy maze and beta-alanine in it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SuperPump is pretty good.

Hard to compare to NO explode though - it's similar product and might be better or not

I work for distributor of supplements and it's safe say that GNC dude was right - it's probably the most selling product we have

I also like Juggernaut made by InfiniteLabs - similar to SP250 too and got waxy maze and beta-alanine in it.
Thanks,
Also one more question, Do you know any good Pills that I should take with it?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Alright, so I was recommended SuperPump 250 by the GNC Manager, saying he has been selling it like toys.

hmmmmm :sarcastic12: of coursehe is going to try to sell you the hyped products, that's his job!

So, I have some questions.
If you have taken it, Do you think it's better then N.O. Explode? I've heard it was.

NO Explode has ZERO affect on muscle growth, I believe it has been proven. NO is a vasodialtor, but there isn't a single study that shows that vaodialation helps muscle building. The only thing it is good for is a bit of energy, which can be achieved with a coffee or caffeine pill for 1/100th the price. It gives you a 'pump' in the gym that deflates shortly after. The pump DOES NOTHING at all besides possibly placebo. Basically it's creatine with a tone of sugar and additive (hence why the big doses instead of just 5mg of creatine). It's all marketing BS bro, stay out of GNC if possible unless buying creatine monohydrate or whey.

Also; Any bad side effects you've had?
I'm not a big fan of creatine, but it has some in it. I still want to try it.

creatine monohydrate itself is cheap and effective (as much as creatine can be, which is minimal IMO). The only side effect of superpump or NO Explode or any other of the crazy stuff is a lighter wallet.
'
Alright, Thanks in advance.

hope that helps, not trying to be a dck or rain on your parade, just looking out for people. I hate seeing people waste tons of money on worthless supplements because the skinny or dorky guy at GNC says it's great.

spend your money on food instead you'll thank me later :thumb02:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't worry about NO products till you have the basics covered:

DIET
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Whey Protein
Creatine

That should be your foundation.
Have all but the creatine, and there's creatine in SP250..

hope that helps, not trying to be a dck or rain on your parade, just looking out for people. I hate seeing people waste tons of money on worthless supplements because the skinny or dorky guy at GNC says it's great.

spend your money on food instead you'll thank me later :thumb02:
Haha, thanks.
Well actually the SP250 works hella well for me. the "Pump" doesn't fade for at least 2 hours. Did it not work for you?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Have all but the creatine, and there's creatine in SP250..

Haha, thanks.
Well actually the SP250 works hella well for me. the "Pump" doesn't fade for at least 2 hours. Did it not work for you?
the pump may last a while, but as far as helping with any muscle gains, it has zero affect. If you are lifting then going to the beach then it may be cool though :)

If you don't mind spending money for an energy boost and a pump then go for it, I'm sure it's good as far as NO products go...for what that's worth. I'd rather save cash and buy l-arginine, b-12, caffeine or use an ECA stack although right now I just take a caffeine pill. Cheap and effective.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts