Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Considering how he fought Ausserio Silva and Andrei Arloveski, it seems Tim is afraid to put the pressure on his opponent when he knows that fighter could beat him! Unless he proves me wrong, I think he will fight the same way against Jeff Monson and lose.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
So far he is trying to win without winning, just going the distance like his fight with Arlovski. But the thing is, Arlovski was being cautious also. If he is cautious like he was against Andrei, then Monson has a chance to beat his ass.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Kameleon said:
So far he is trying to win without winning, just going the distance like his fight with Arlovski. But the thing is, Arlovski was being cautious also. If he is cautious like he was against Andrei, then Monson has a chance to beat his ass.
Andrei was being cautious, yes. But remember he had a BROKEN FOOT! Haha I'd be cautious against a goon like Sylvia too if my foot was broke.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sylvia has always been a boring fighter..he doesn't want to do anything but standup. He's scared. He's a big guy, a HUGE guy, but unless he stands back and uses his strikes and his reach, he's nothing.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Avid said:
Sylvia has always been a boring fighter..he doesn't want to do anything but standup. He's scared. He's a big guy, a HUGE guy, but unless he stands back and uses his strikes and his reach, he's nothing.
Come on dude, have you even watched his fights? he has changed his game in the last 2 maybe 3 fights, in the beginning of his UFC career he slugged very nice. the beating he laid on Cabbage was awsome, the Ricco fight was good too so i would not say hes a boring fighter

·
Registered
101 Posts
Lately he is a boring fighter though, I apologize. All I'm saying is for his size and his striking abilities I don't know why he's been acting they way he has.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts