1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
doublelegtakedown said:
Is he pound for pound stronger then matt hughes?? I doubt it because he is so fat
What looks like fat is actually solid.

Tank is 250 benching 600.

Matt Hughes is 170-180 benching ??? My guess would be around 280-310, maybe 320. I don't know.

I doubt Hughes is pressing more that twice his body weight.

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rush said:
Yes, but how do he bounce it off his chest?
I don't see it either. I know what people mean when they use the term bouncing weight, but I don't see tank doing that here.

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeah, except that Tank kills people with his bare hands. :laugh: Or at least he used to.

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Tank claims to hold a 445-5 streetfighting record, and it's examples like this that make it believable.

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The Don said:
is it any less beleivable then Rickson Gracies record?
You'd have to ask Tank. I wouldn't, but I guess you'd have to..................good luck with that.

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Why are we comparing Rickson and Chamberlain? Everyone saw Wilt score 100 points, not one has confirmed Rickson's record. Rickson's own father says that his record is crap.

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Beeno said:
Lol and not to get off on the wrong foot but you guys, Wilt scored 100 points by his team just feeding him the ball over and over. It's not like he hit 20 3 pointers and etc. etc.
You make a good point, but Al Attles also managed to post 20 points that game, which means that he wasn't just passing to Wilt. Like you said, this isn't a basketball debate.

Quality opponents are really an important part of the equation, but I don't think that either of those guys has that many fights under his belt.

· True Grappler
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Steve-d said:
exactly, what he is considering a fight?

a guy thats too drunk to defend himself? good job tank, but yes he is tough, just dont tell people you have a 400 win record in "street" fighting
I think that any time he punches someone in the face is what he calls a "fight." Knowing Tank, that's believable.

Also, this guy has a losing MMA record, so brute strength obviously isn't everything.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.