Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Awesome Fight, Buenetello First Round Ko, Man This Is Gonna Be An Exciting 3 Minutes Tho

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I would like to see Tank win but i think Buentello has this one in the bag , i think he will beable to keep Tank on the outside and pick him apart with punches/kicks and will eventually rock him and finish the fight for a TKO victory :thumbsdown:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Ah man Tank Abbott is just going to lose again. Although Buentello is a poor fighter hes beaten guys way better and bigger than Tank such as Eilers, Jordan, you name it guys that Tank couldn't get by. Why can't this be on a UFC card instead? UFC 62 needs these types of matches unless it wants to stay crappy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am not a fan of either of these fighters, but seeing as how Tank has performed lately, I am going to give this one to Buentello.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
This will be the same thing as Tank fighting Cabbage at UFC 45 no doubt but it will end sorter. Why isn't this on UFC 62? UFC 62 needs fights like these on the card.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Rush said:
This will be the same thing as Tank fighting Cabbage at UFC 45 no doubt but it will end sorter. Why isn't this on UFC 62? UFC 62 needs fights like these on the card.
Since UFC 45 Tank and Cabbage have fought again recently at R.O.T.R. and Tank KOed him.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Since UFC 45 Tank and Cabbage have fought again recently at R.O.T.R. and Tank KOed him.
I know, I'm saying this fight will go the same way as Tank and Cabbage did at UFC 45 thats what I'm saying.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Tank is one of the biggest lestdowns in mma history. If he trained a little harder maybe he could've done something with his career. Oh well chalk another win up for the head hunter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts