Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an MBA student at San Diego State University (SDSU) currently collaborating with a start-up company, TECNE, to help them map out their market for their Sensor Wraps MKII product. It is geared towards those training in Mixed Martial Arts so we are conducting some market research on the use of technology in combat sports training.

Brief Product Description:
Combat training gloves with the ability to measure impact performance and report individualized metrics on the users performance. Website link below.
https://tecne.pro

My team and I have developed a brief online questionnaire targeted at combat sport gym owners and managers to provide a grounded perspective on the state of the amateur combat sports industry.
We would very much appreciate your participation in this research by completing the questionnaire in the link provided below, which should take less than 10 minutes of your time.

SURVEY LINK:
Technological Advancements in Striking Training
All data provided from this survey will be used only for assistance with our MBA project and will only be reviewed by our SDSU MBA team members and the TECNE representatives we are assisting in this project.

Thank you so much for reading this and we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do our survey.

Sincerely,
Mitchell Durand

1 - 1 of 1 Posts