Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that UFC.COM is the LAST place to visit if you want to know what's comming up?????????????? I find if you want to know things ahead of time, ufc seems to be the last source of information to come forward

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
MMA freak said:
I don't understand why. I don't know.

I saw your Evans .vs. Lambert thrad, you can go predict who you think would win in my prediction game at the very bottom and I will post who won after UFC 63.
You ready to put down Stephan Bonnar is the next light heavyweight champion yet! You know it is going to happen!

·
Registered
129 Posts
No doubt the first place i come is here if i miss anything, i do not know why it takes them so long. if they would speed it up some maybe they would get more attention on the web????????

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
MMA freak said:
Is this based on UFC 63 who ever gets the better score or UFC 65 Monson .vs. Sylvia?
I thought it was based on the better score considering Monson/Sylvia won't happen until November!

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
MMA freak said:
Okay your on. Whoever gets the better score on are predictions. If you do I put Stephan Bonnar is the next light heavyweight champion. If I do you put Thacker is the next big thing.
I thought we already made this bet in your prediction thread? Well its on now!:D

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Okay, I went back to the prediction page and I never anwsered back. Sorry about that! Well, I agree to the terms. Between the two of us, it actually comes down to three fights! Mike Swick vs. David Loiseau, Roger Huerta vs. Jason Reinhardt, and Mario Neto vs. Gabriel Gonzaga! I think it will be Loiseau, Huerta, and Neto.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts