Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think they thought about the ufc debut in there country?:confused02::confused02::confused02:

i know the did alot of preperation for the event...

·
Registered
97 Posts
IM surprised the king of that country didn't imprison Silva for imitating a man.

I'm sure it's illegal in a Muslim nation to be a Cage Fighter when you clearly have no balls.

Seriously please put him in Jail maybe there is still time Prince Abu Dhabi. Trust me no one will care, and us Americans will like you even more for it.

He basically stole 2 rounds worth of PPV money and then basically danced around while calling everyone his bitch. I don't know Muslim law but I'm sure I could argue that being a crime.

If you can imprison people in Abu Dhabi for years for a marijuana seed possession clearly you can throw that scumbag in jail for bad dancing.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just watched danas post fight . he is very embarrassd and upset. says he will make it up to the fans somehow.
also said silva ran around like a jackass..lol:praise01::praise01::praise01:

·
Registered
639 Posts
I thought it qas quite good with one exception. The crowd in Abu Dhabi was seemingly a lot better than any crowd as of late.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah I was surprised the crowd was quite educated as well, the chants of GSP when he was now considered the top p4p was classic.

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
I loved it. I wish we had more of those fans in america(im from canada), They know what MMA is all about and dont boo when fighters are trying to work at the technical aspect of a fight. You see fans on PPVs boo at the slightest thing and MMA fans think its wonderful. Clearly those fans are educated more about MMA then america is.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Yeah I was surprised the crowd was quite educated as well, the chants of GSP
I notice the crowds keep doing that and its kind of worrying? I honestly hope that bob aram wasnt right and mma isnt really a sport targeted at WHOA because I love mma.But if someone like GSP with his style is the prototypical mmartist that is saddening

How does an anderson silva win and gsp failing to beat hardy now propel him to p4p number 1 again?

·
-Raids Into Transylvania-
3,029 Posts
Personally I liked all the matching outfits. Like a team or somethin...

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
I discussed the crowd with a mate of mine, and my jaw fell all the way to the floor when he mentioned: "Saw all the arabs? Fu**ing a**holes with their oil and stuff."

·
Registered
266 Posts
I discussed the crowd with a mate of mine, and my jaw fell all the way to the floor when he mentioned: "Saw all the arabs? Fu**ing a**holes with their oil and stuff."
Arabs, Jews, Asians, Blacks, it's really very ignorant when people have a certain belief against someone just because of their race, perhaps in the coming years we can see more tolerance with Americans and Arabs as Abu Dhabi holds more events.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Arabs, Jews, Asians, Blacks, it's really very ignorant when people have a certain belief against someone just because of their race, perhaps in the coming years we can see more tolerance with Americans and Arabs as Abu Dhabi holds more events.
Nor me or my mate are Americans, we're Latvians. Sadly, hate will never end.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
The UAE isn't saudi arabia or afghanistan culturally. It isn't germany either but don't get it twisted thinking all of these muslim countries are the same.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The UAE isn't saudi arabia or afghanistan culturally. It isn't germany either but don't get it twisted thinking all of these muslim countries are the same.
Yeah, yeah, I know they are a little more "West-ish" there. But still - isn't that offending to them?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts