·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Line up for avatars:
1. Kameleon, Fedor Emelianenko avatar- Completed
2. rana, Rich Franklin avatar- Completed
3. Ironman, Josh Barnett avatar

We are trying to increase the avatar size but once it is increased and Kameleon is able to upload his avatar I made for him I will start making more avatars for people. But right now you are welcome to request any avatar of any fighter you want from me. I even have old school fighters like Kimo, Royce, Tank, Frank Shamrock, Pat Miletich, Bas, I have any MMA fighter from PRIDE, K1, and UFC. Just request and I'll edit the line and put you in line and post your avatars in this thread. Be sure to pick it up and add rep. It might not work when you try to upload it but adminmma is fixing the problem.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Rush said:
Line up for avatars:
1. Kameleon, Fedor Emelianenko avatar
2. rana, Rich Franklin avatar

We are trying to increase the avatar size but once it is increased and Kameleon is able to upload his avatar I made for him I will start making more avatars for people. But right now you are welcome to request any avatar of any fighter you want from me. I even have old school fighters like Kimo, Royce, Tank, Frank Shamrock, Pat Miletich, Bas, I have any MMA fighter from PRIDE, K1, and UFC. Just request and I'll edit the line and put you in line and post your avatars in this thread. Be sure to pick it up and add rep. It might not work when you try to upload it but adminmma is fixing the problem.
yay i'm second woo, thanx rush :)

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
Line up for avatars:
1. Kameleon, Fedor Emelianenko avatar
2. rana, Rich Franklin avatar

Hey if you made that avatar thing yourself its not bad I like it. I bet it would look better larger fonts a bit hard to read but it looks good..

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, Kameleons avatar should work now since rdlviper fixed the avatar size and upload problem so your next rana. I'll make a new thread entitled "rana: avatar".

·
Registered
52 Posts
can I make a request for a Matt Hughes avatar please...thanx

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm back now guys. I don't know, I have Bruce Lee but it might look far more crappy than the mixed martial arts fighters I have made. But I'll try, Don.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Arlovski after he beats Sylvia at UFC 51

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
would a randy spanking tito avatar be do-able? Or maybe just the ass-punch.

Tell you what, I bet on shamrock, and when he wins you can have my points.

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
i've sent this in a few time on different sites but never got a hit back. Frank shamrock slamming Igor and punching him on the nose.

·
Registered
31 Posts
A normal size gif for my sig of Tito ground and pounding someone with blood if possible.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts