Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Show me one time where fedor run from someone please no need to start the hype out of nothing.

when Randy is talking abot ''fedor needs to step up, next what he says is that Werdum is top level guy he should fight, wich fedor will'' ofcourse this was left out ;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I find it funny that people think that Fedor needs to fight or beat this guy or that guy. They need to fight and beat him to be considered #1. Not the other way around. Only thing he has ever ducked was a punch. Funny I tell ya.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Needs to happen... If Fedor runs from this, it will show hints that Brock is most likely top dog atm
I am not going to call Brock top dog till he beats carwin. But I agree if fedor doesn't fight him it will reinforce the self preservation theory big time and he will no longer bet the top dog. Shane Brock and Cain are the top 3 IMO.

·
MMA Patriot
4,003 Posts
Show me one time where fedor run from someone please no need to start the hype out of nothing.

when Randy is talking abot ''fedor needs to step up, next what he says is that Werdum is top level guy he should fight, wich fedor will'' ofcourse this was left out ;)
He hasn't had a single fight in the ufc. The ufc is where the top guys are and if he wants to be the best he has to beat the best. Look the top prospects for top hw fighter now are Cain Carwin Brock and fedor. The need to fight each other to prove their better.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Im so pumped for this match to happen. In my mind this is equal to Fedor vs Brock.

Alistar is the man, he will continue to be the man and will be the man to dethrone Fedor.

^^ Quote me.

Oh and btw great video man I can't wait till this goes further and you get more footage and quotes etc. You could really add to it alot.

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
Im so pumped for this match to happen. In my mind this is equal to Fedor vs Brock.

Alistar is the man, he will continue to be the man and will be the man to dethrone Fedor.

^^ Quote me.

Oh and btw great video man I can't wait till this goes further and you get more footage and quotes etc. You could really add to it alot.
God I hope you are correct.

I just wanna see how ape shit MMA forums will go if and when Fedor gets that first legit loss.

And I will enjoy hearing the excuses from his cult of nuthuggers. It is a cult you know.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
God I hope you are correct.

I just wanna see how ape shit MMA forums will go if and when Fedor gets that first legit loss.

And I will enjoy hearing the excuses from his cult of nuthuggers. It is a cult you know.
Ya I am a Fedor fan but I am sick of

1. M-1 Global and all the bullshit that comes with it.

2. Fedor's cult (SHERDOG more than anything)

If I could pick only 2 people to fight Fedor before he retires I would Pick the winner of Lesnar/Carwin and Alistair Overeem. Im sure me and you would both love to see Fedor fight Frank Mir :thumb02: but it really doesn't look like we are gonna get it. We will be lucky to get any of these matchups at all.

Reactions: JimmyJames

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
cool

I wish Fedor signed a contract with UFC for 4 bouts and fought Velasquez, Dos Santos, the champion and Cro Cop again:)

Reactions: Rusko

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Fedor is going to put his weiner in Overeem's roid using butt. If Overeem does fight Fedor I'm calling he loses first round via KO/TKO and shows his respect for Fedor in the ring, maybe even saying some good things about him through the Mic.

·
Gone Fishing
4,534 Posts
Another Fedor is the greatest thread??? Don't his fans get tired of justifying him fighting crap guys for the last 4-5 years? I can't wait til Werdum or some other scrub beats him so I can hear all about how fedor just got old, he's still the greatest, in his prime he could beat anyone, blah, blah, blah. The guy doesn't want to fight anyone good or he could. This bullshit about his management interfering is a load of crap. He calls the shots, he agrees to the fights, he's in charge. He's the reason he fights nobodies.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Overeem will expose him.
Overeem himself has been exposed too many times:
2x by Iouri Kotchkine
2x by Antônio Rogério Nogueira
2x by Shogun, etc
Every decent opponent has been too much for him. His best victory probably is over Belfort in 2005, but back then Vitor was more than beatable. The win over Kharitonov was good, but then Sergei got revenge in the first round, so...
All those concussions, backing ups and losses show what Alistair is all about. Fedor will expose him as the others did.

·
Banned
820 Posts
Fedor is seemingly unbeatable and his record speaks for that. Overeem not so much. He has felt defeat 10+ times. Fedor won't walk over him, but I do not think Overeem will beat him. It may be Fedors biggest test.

Before that we Have Fedor v. Werdum. Lets not over look that.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.