Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
338 Posts
Based on the champs as well as other great fighters that they have produced, I would have to say that it is a close race between Chute Boxe, MFS, Team Quest and Brazilian Top Team. I realy can't pick one out of those four, but I would say that they are the top four right now.
 

·
canadian champ
Joined
·
1,522 Posts
I'd say in the pride organzation chute box. They dominate in pride but you don't see them in many other organiztions. Then I'd say mfs in the ufc. If horn stayed at 185 and beat franklin they have top contenders in almost every catagory. SYlvia heavyweight, horn middle and hughes welterweight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
moldy said:
I'd say in the pride organzation chute box. They dominate in pride but you don't see them in many other organiztions. Then I'd say mfs in the ufc. If horn stayed at 185 and beat franklin they have top contenders in almost every catagory. SYlvia heavyweight, horn middle and hughes welterweight.
If Liddel went to the ground with Horn, it would be Horn Lt. Heavyweight. but that didn't happen. And liddel knew better.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
338 Posts
moldy said:
I'd say in the pride organzation chute box. They dominate in pride but you don't see them in many other organiztions. Then I'd say mfs in the ufc. If horn stayed at 185 and beat franklin they have top contenders in almost every catagory. SYlvia heavyweight, horn middle and hughes welterweight.
Dont' forget about "Lil Evil". I would love to see Pulver back in the UFC's LW division.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
oddtodd76 said:
If Liddel went to the ground with Horn, it would be Horn Lt. Heavyweight. but that didn't happen. And liddel knew better.
chuck could have went up down all around wit horn , chuck is so much better of a fighter tha horn is...u gotta stick wit ur bread and butter
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,961 Posts
Past m' Prime said:
Horn went to the ground enough for at least 2 guys in their last encounter. Militich and Chute are tops
i couldnt agree more...if there was a big fight between teams, like a battle royal, who would win? tuff one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
jdun11 said:
chuck could have went up down all around wit horn , chuck is so much better of a fighter tha horn is...u gotta stick wit ur bread and butter
I beg to disagree with that one. Yes. chuck is a killer. but I believe horn could have him again on the ground.
 

·
Always Has Been, Always Will Be...
Joined
·
6,847 Posts
oddtodd76 said:
I beg to disagree with that one. Yes. chuck is a killer. but I believe horn could have him again on the ground.
I disagree with you, friend. Chuck is a killer, and it's easier for a stand-up fighter to keep it standing, then a ground fighter to keep it on the ground. Chuck is the man. The end.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
153 Posts
I thought you were saying that if it was a ground game, chuck would still kill him. No stand up. That is where I differ. Horn is the man on the ground.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
338 Posts
Liddell won because he is a big LHW fighter with a great sprawl and K.O. power. Horn on the other hand has always belonged in the MW division, maybe even WW if you look at the fact that in his last fight as a MW he still didn't look to ripped. That's just my opinion though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Franklin in Militich? And if so, that would mean they have Sylvia lt. heavyweight, Franklin middleweight, and Hughes welterweight. I may be wrong but I always see these cats in each others corners.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top