Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to hooters see the game of hockey Montreal vs washinton and the boxing fight bute vs miranda and the event there is every time u buy a bucket of 5 beer (bud) u ad a chance to win 2 ticket for the ufc machida vs shogun 2 and u know what aftet 100$ and like 8 bucket i won the freaking ticket.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)200$ ticket **** yeah

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Hahaha, awesome man.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
lucky son of a bitch :thumb02:

haha I'd love to go see that card live

·
Registered
603 Posts
I went to hooters see the game of hockey Montreal vs washinton and the boxing fight bute vs miranda and the event there is every time u buy a bucket of 5 beer (bud) u ad a chance to win 2 ticket for the ufc machida vs shogun 2 and u know what aftet 100$ and like 8 bucket i won the freaking ticket.... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)200$ ticket **** yeah
At least a true mma fan one those tickets mate, and not some random fella.
Congratulations

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
Congrats dude!!
You're the proof that drinkin' beer pays off :thumb02:

PS: WAR BUTE!!! He kicked Miranda's ass, made him look like an amateur :thumb02: (Bute is romanian like me, that's why i'm so happy):thumb02:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Congrats dude!!
You're the proof that drinkin' beer pays off :thumb02:

PS: WAR BUTE!!! He kicked Miranda's ass, made him look like an amateur :thumb02: (Bute is romanian like me, that's why i'm so happy):thumb02:
I figured he was French Canadian. Miranda was doing better than i expected until he tried the Ricardo Mayorga.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.