Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this would nevr happen but if it did, who do you guys like in this fight?? i think the crow would be a little too much for gsp..hed win a close decision

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes it's tough to for-see some of these match-ups. What if they were to fight at there respective weight class? GSP at 170 and the Crow at 185... Of course ya have to give it to the Crow because he's heavier... GSP move up to 185? The Crow moving down to 170? Hard to say... Please match up fighters only in the same weight class....

·
Registered
68 Posts
Well on second thought (heh cant help it) I would like to see Franklin move back up to 205 and fight either Liddell or Tito.... Remeber Franklin did start his career at 205....

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
obviously this would never happen, but u never know CHuck and tito wer training partners and look at them now..i was just wondering who you guys thought would win

·
Registered
540 Posts
GSP would kill the crow the crows good but GSP is the man. Speaking of the Crow lossing when he steps in the octagon with Swick, Swick will kill him. I like the Crow though his spinning backkick on Charles McCarthy is one of the gretest UFC moments IMO.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It depends on the fighter... If the Crow had to slim down to fight at 185 and is a more natural 200lber and GSP has to bulk up to 170 it wont be a fair contest... Training with people bigger than you makes you stronger.... The crow looks naturaly bigger than GSP so again, it wont be a fair match-up. It wont really matter if they drop or raise to each others weight class....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts