Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
View attachment 42

Here you are. Best one I could make.
ok Thats sweet.. Hey Babe (Miranda for those that don't know) when you see this can you save it to our puter so I can load it up when I get home ... :D

umm and how do I add this into my signature/... do I need to upload this to the net first????

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Don said:
ok Thats sweet.. Hey Babe (Miranda for those that don't know) when you see this can you save it to our puter so I can load it up when I get home ... :D

umm and how do I add this into my signature/... do I need to upload this to the net first????
Oh, shizz. I think for signature you can only upload pictures from a particular website. Dangit, I forgot about that. Sucks dude. It's like that for every other forum I go to. I don't think the admin can fix that feature.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Rush said:
Oh, shizz. I think for signature you can only upload pictures from a particular website. Dangit, I forgot about that. Sucks dude. It's like that for every other forum I go to. I don't think the admin can fix that feature.
I'll get it taken care of no biggie but thanks I do like the looks of it...

·
Registered
136 Posts
How to....

moldy said:
how do you put pics in your sig?
post the pic if you can and I'll add it to my own website and give you the address for the pic. then when editing your sig click the pic icon and type the web address in the command box, click enter. save it and wham, pic sig. tada.
show me the pic.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts