Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 777 Posts

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a Pro Boxer i boxed for 6 years. But i just couldnt land a 2nd pro fight... got tired of it... So Im a take my fighting into MMA.... Im fighting a guy named jason Miller he only had 1 amauter mma fight. hes a grappler im a striker should be a great scrap it will be Uploaded On Youtube. I should win this and shut all my haters Up. Wish me Luck guys the fight is on March 22. its an exhibition MMA fight

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have any form of wrestling or/and submissions?

Kicks? Knees? Elbows?
no i dont not yet. But I am sure Ill take this guy out. i just need to keep it stand Up and Ill do fine... After this fight im gonna get a jiu jitsu coach and learn jiu jitsu... I Boxed for 6 years im gonna try to keep it stand Up and just bust Him up from the outside

im sure some of You heard of me. IM the famous Boxer from youtube charlie zelenoff. I boxed for 6 years i am making my debut against jason miller itll be On Youtube its an exhibition MMA fight 3 five minute rounds doubt it goes the distance Im a try to take Him out early. after this fight my 2 main styles in MMA will be Boxing/striking and Jiu jitsu Im gonna learn jiu jitsu before I turn pro.

·
Registered
16 Posts
im sure some of You heard of me. IM the famous Boxer from youtube charlie zelenoff. I boxed for 6 years i am making my debut against jason miller itll be On Youtube its an exhibition MMA fight 3 five minute rounds doubt it goes the distance Im a try to take Him out early. after this fight my 2 main styles in MMA will be Boxing/striking and Jiu jitsu Im gonna learn jiu jitsu before I turn pro.

''Ayo ref, he hit me in the face... I'm a body boxer man!''
:praise01:

HAHAHAHAHA!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Lmfao, if only he was fighting Mayhem Miller.

Reactions: coldcall420

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good Luck CharlieZ. Try not to tie up with him until after you break a sweat if you can help it. If he gets ahold of you just scramble like hell to get loose.
It's alot harder than people think, to plant your feet and punch hard, and yet be ready with a sprawl at the same time.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Post the debut online. I'd love to see it, bro.

The next Scott Blevins.

EDIT: Eh, bro, if you're still in California and still around 145 or whatever the hell you were at when you fought Hartley (at welterweight, so -147lbs), I can help you find a fight.

Hell, if you've got a promoter, I'll step up. I can make 145 easily. Or just come in 155.

Reactions: coldcall420

·
Clowns will eat me
3,958 Posts
Post the debut online. I'd love to see it, bro.

The next Scott Blevins.

EDIT: Eh, bro, if you're still in California and still around 145 or whatever the hell you were at when you fought Hartley (at welterweight, so -147lbs), I can help you find a fight.

Hell, if you've got a promoter, I'll step up. I can make 145 easily. Or just come in 155.
I would pay to see this ass whipp..I mean fight... :thumbsup:

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I would pay to see this ass whipp..I mean fight... :thumbsup:
Hey, it might be competitive.

I mean, the guy's a pro-boxer. We all know how much that means in MMA.

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
shit son

that right there is so gangsta i would rock it on a t-shirt if it wouldnt just make me look so ungangsta in comparison

Reactions: G_Land

·
Banned
407 Posts
well I am training Jiu Jitsu now. Seriously Boxing and Jiu Jitsu is 1 bada$$ combination.

before i joined jiu jitsu its like this Ok if I land A bomb I win if Not im F*CKED I get taken down and submitted... not anymore I am learning the ground game and itll be like this U wanna punch with me hey im a Pro Boxer Ill Knock Your head off U wanna kick with me. hey im doing muay thai also... U wanna take me down im studying jiu jitsu... Bring it On

·
Banned
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahaha thats bad ass dude.
LOL thanks. yea thats a cool poster ... Idk man boxing just didnt work out for me I couldnt land a 2nd pro fight bunch of cancellations Just nothing but bad Luck. i guess this was meant to be for me to become an MMA fighter. well see how it goes i think Ill do good... Im learning Jiu jitsu now

1 - 20 of 777 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.