Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, My name is Troy. I made this really cool video about Kimbo Slice that I think you people would really enjoy. You do not need to be a Kimbo fan in any shape or form, its only (5:39). Please check it out and tell me what you think. I hope you guys don't hate it or get made at me for posting... I know this community is ruthless, but I can handle your brutal honesty.

link here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZhKOvMAFk8

·
Registered
780 Posts
Kimbo isnt the most like guy here it seems, but at the same time he has fans, im pretty neutral towards him.

I'd like to say its just stuff iv seen till 1:40 (?). thats where it picked up.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
I think a lot of the hate for Kimbo is misdirected...people hate him because he was hyped by promotoers to be the be-all-end-all fighter.

Kimbo has shown progress in his fights and in my opinion has some a long way from his first few MMA fights. I just wish he had a better gas tank.

·
All Eyez on Me
2,481 Posts
I think a lot of the hate for Kimbo is misdirected...people hate him because he was hyped by promotoers to be the be-all-end-all fighter.

Kimbo has shown progress in his fights and in my opinion has some a long way from his first few MMA fights. I just wish he had a better gas tank.
It was mostly kimbos fans and casual mma guys that hyped him up. For the most part EliteXC marketed him similar to the way UFC does "dangerous internet street fighting legend" maybe they added a bit more drama but the same idea.

**cool video dude :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
it was a really entertaining and easy to watch, i'm pretty neutral towards kimbo. I hope i don't sound snooty for saying this, but there's a grammatical error in there. Where it says, "could have saw the future" should be, "could have seen." Also, the interview towards the end is kinda hard to hear clearly because the background music is too loud. It was still a really good video though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.