Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think there there needs to be a divition in between light heavy weight and heavy weight...it seems silly to have 223 guys fighting 265 guys

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I agree the HW division should be divided. All the other divisions have only a 10-20 pound difference, where the HW is 205 to 265, that's 60lbs. It should be 205 to 225lbs as HW and anything more than 225lbs is a Super HW. And what happens now if a person is more than 265lbs?

·
Registered
669 Posts
well lets see, if he is over 265, he cant fight like any other fighter that doesn't make weight.

And if you weight 225 you can cut down to 205 easy lol

if you cut down to 225 then your an idiot because you don't need to cut and you can just keep training and keep your body healthy.

Plus untill the Heavyweight's get more competitive i doubt they're going to break up the division.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
well lets see, if he is over 265, he cant fight like any other fighter that doesn't make weight.

And if you weight 225 you can cut down to 205 easy lol

if you cut down to 225 then your an idiot because you don't need to cut and you can just keep training and keep your body healthy.

Plus untill the Heavyweight's get more competitive i doubt they're going to break up the division.

agree

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
They Dont Need To Cut Down A Weight Division That Is Already The Organizations Most Pathetic Weight Class..if Anything I Think They Need To Raise The Weight Limit To 300, To Allow Sum Bigger Guys To Fight..no Fat Slobs, But Guys Like Brock Lesnar With No Fat Have To Cut Weight, Thats Silly

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
jdun11 said:
They Dont Need To Cut Down A Weight Division That Is Already The Organizations Most Pathetic Weight Class..if Anything I Think They Need To Raise The Weight Limit To 300, To Allow Sum Bigger Guys To Fight..no Fat Slobs, But Guys Like Brock Lesnar With No Fat Have To Cut Weight, Thats Silly
yea I was wondering what they are going to do with brock I could have sworn he weighs in at over 260.. and its all muscle..

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Brock Weighs 295, All Muscle, Hes A Monster..thats Just A Big Dude

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
jdun11 said:
Brock Weighs 295, All Muscle, Hes A Monster..thats Just A Big Dude
I knew it was up there.. how would they work it with him.. no way can you ask him to drop that kind of weight and he'd destroy the other super heavys out there in natural atheltic abality and power... pound for pound he will out muscle anyone in his weight class..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts