Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
what's that? when you interlock you hands and swing it like a bat/axe? that's like a street fighting move.....
I say spinning back fist

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was kidding but yeah, it is a pro wrestling move from like the 80's and Wes Sims tries it on Frank Mir and then loses like 5 seconds later. In reality, I say flying knee.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
El Solar's nuclear nut shots.

Something in those knee's, maaaan! Brings a Minoru Suzuki to his knee's!

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
RNC because if you even lose 1 peice of your throat tissue you WILL die. Thats why you tap out as SOON as you get into one.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Matt_Serra_Fan said:
RNC because if you even lose 1 peice of your throat tissue you WILL die. Thats why you tap out as SOON as you get into one.
good call.
the double nut grab:laugh:

·
Registered
510 Posts
Matt_Serra_Fan said:
I never heard of that. How would you lose throat tissue? That seems strange to me because many times people do not tap right away and judo guys are known for not tapping during competitions.

Also Helio Gracie used to hate tapping out, he passed out (I thought it was a rear naked choke) in the Kimura and regained consciousness and Cesar threw in the towel when Kimura got him into a Kimura because he was afraid he was not going to tap.

I would just like to know more about that, because I have never heard of that before.

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
CashKola said:
I never heard of that. How would you lose throat tissue? That seems strange to me because many times people do not tap right away and judo guys are known for not tapping during competitions.

Also Helio Gracie used to hate tapping out, he passed out (I thought it was a rear naked choke) in the Kimura and regained consciousness and Cesar threw in the towel when Kimura got him into a Kimura because he was afraid he was not going to tap.

I would just like to know more about that, because I have never heard of that before.
It rarely happens but you have about a 0.2% chance you will die or 99.8% of passing out. Its not called throat tissue but I forget the name of it but I know its in the throat.

·
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!
1,784 Posts
FloorNBore said:
Wes Sims' double axe handle smash!!!!!

Just ask Mir!!!

:dunno:

wtf is that? u have a video of that? Most dangerous move is Mark Hunt's "atomic butt drop"(Couture's description) :D . If he ever lands that...

seriously, flying knee, and unlike most dangerous moves, its relativly easier to do(rnc, u have to get opponent's back, have an open neck..)...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ive never heard of anyone dying from a RNC has it ever happened? And if so to who

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
No one in the UFC, PRIDE, K1 has died of it yet but I bet they know it could happen. Some kid in a city close to mine died of it while "play" fighting with his friend.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Matt_Serra_Fan said:
No one in the UFC, PRIDE, K1 has died of it yet but I bet they know it could happen. Some kid in a city close to mine died of it while "play" fighting with his friend.
I have heard of a few people dieing wile play fighting with their friend, many times they try pro wrestling moves and people break their necks and such. I think just a few years ago a kid was messing around and threw his sister into a pole or something and killed her.

But with the RNC thing, I know Judo was created to replace JuJitsu in Japan because too many samurai were dieing because they almost never tapped. That could be why, but I also now cops have killed people by crushing there adams apple. My friends cousin works with some phyco who killed two people by grabbing their necks with one hand and crushing both of there adams apples, he only did like 6 or 10 years in a mental hospital because he pleaded insanity. He is out now and works at the same factory, but all he does now is sweep and he gets paid the same as he used to because the bosses are afraid to be the guy to tell him he is getting paid less.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Wasnt the RNC choke the same one the police use to use when they called it the police choke hold. I know that they outlawed the use of that choke years ago because of deaths that occured. If their were deaths it was probably due to never releasing the hold.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Vitor Belforts flying knee. Just ask Marvin Eastman's forehead.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
what about the one inch punch?
and killing people with the throat grab!!!! i would go for a wrist lock and break that guys hand

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
I like the 1 inch punch. Thats just too funny. How bout pulling the guys heart out and showing it to him before he drops.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts