Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
Joined
·
350 Posts
CashKola said:
I never heard of that. How would you lose throat tissue? That seems strange to me because many times people do not tap right away and judo guys are known for not tapping during competitions.

Also Helio Gracie used to hate tapping out, he passed out (I thought it was a rear naked choke) in the Kimura and regained consciousness and Cesar threw in the towel when Kimura got him into a Kimura because he was afraid he was not going to tap.

I would just like to know more about that, because I have never heard of that before.
It rarely happens but you have about a 0.2% chance you will die or 99.8% of passing out. Its not called throat tissue but I forget the name of it but I know its in the throat.
 

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
Joined
·
350 Posts
The MuscleShark said:
Most dangerous move I think either flying knee or a hard kick to the face
if that kick connect let me tell you I have seen it before instant knockout
The kick to the head if it is hard could be serious because it can snap your neck or cause serious brain damage. If you get hit in the temple. Bye is all I gotta say.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top