Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Know It Was Only Shamrock...but Tito Looked Just As Good As He Did The First Time They Faught...i Think Its A Lil Bit Cheap That Hes Gonna Get Skipped Over To Fight Chuck By Wandy..but Eventually He'll Get His Title Shot...as Long He Doesnt Stand In The Mddle Of The Ring And Try To Strike With Chuck He Has A Chance..chuck Only Caught Him Last Time Cuz He Got Poked In The Eye..but If Tito Cant Take Chuck Down Hes In Trouble...and If They Faught In The Cage Tito Would Beat Wandy Again..great Battle Again Tho

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Tito has always been the same, except for that small losing steak he had when he lost to Randy and Chuck back to back. But now after seeing him destroy Shamrock I think he might have the tools to beat Chuck in a rematch.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea I Do Too..im Curious To See How Chuck Looks Against Babalu..hes Gettin Up There In Age Man..i Hope He Hasnt Lost Anything...how Do U Think Tito Would Fare Against Wandy Again In The Octogon Again

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
jdun11 said:
Yea I Do Too..im Curious To See How Chuck Looks Against Babalu..hes Gettin Up There In Age Man..i Hope He Hasnt Lost Anything...how Do U Think Tito Would Fare Against Wandy Again In The Octogon Again
It's hard to say if Tito would beat Wandy again because I don't think so since Wandy has beaten the best but yet again Tito beat Wandy himself. It's hard to say, I think Wandy would win a rematch against Tito.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
Rush said:
It's hard to say if Tito would beat Wandy again because I don't think so since Wandy has beaten the best but yet again Tito beat Wandy himself. It's hard to say, I think Wandy would win a rematch against Tito.
I watched that fight 300 times. I don't like that decission and i don't think tito won.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tito Ortiz is good for UFC / MMA, he brings in the crowd. it's good to have someone to hate on in every sport.. it makes it more interesting and fun to watch!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Plus Tito really wants Chuck for him personally and not just the title shot. The title would be the icing on the cake, or come soon after anyway. Chuck has kind of becoime the UFC poster boy just as it gained mainstream recognition. Tito wants to avenge his former best friend first and then take that mantle. Dana is just going to make him wait and earn it a little.

Anyone know if the Tito/Dana boxing happened?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Yeah well so does he but Dana has made sure Chuck will be busy for at least the rest of the year.

·
Registered
52 Posts
teampunishment.50web said:
Yeah well so does he but Dana has made sure Chuck will be busy for at least the rest of the year.

Good, people like Chuck and Franklin (I know he's injured) have kind of been put on the back burner lately. I think Hughes needs to have a title fight too. SO much attention has been given to TUF guys that the main guys aren't getting any fights and they are the ones I really want to see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts