Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just thought i would let you know that there is a rumor that the pitbull returns on ufc's december ppv, against Marcio "Pe De Pano" Cruz.

apparently Team Pitbull announced it in a charity event yesterday.

just wondering if anyone went to the event yesterday, and if you did, is this confirmed?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if it is true, ufc is probably hoping AA knocks him out fast and regains his old confidence back. will be interesting to see how the pitbull fights this time, he did come back from Back to Back loses before.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
bob said:
if it is true, ufc is probably hoping AA knocks him out fast and regains his old confidence back. will be interesting to see how the pitbull fights this time, he did come back from Back to Back loses before.
He definitely needs to find his confidence. Let him beat on Cabbage again!

·
F*ck You I Rhyme Better
2,458 Posts
bob said:
hey guys, just thought i would let you know that there is a rumor that the pitbull returns on ufc's december ppv, against Marcio "Pe De Pano" Cruz.

apparently Team Pitbull announced it in a charity event yesterday.

just wondering if anyone went to the event yesterday, and if you did, is this confirmed?
would be interesting to see

·
Registered
413 Posts

·
Registered
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Spit206Fire said:
lol seriously, and whoever says he faught with a broken leg, i donno where you got that info from.

No one GOES INTO a fight with a broken leg, its impossible anyone with a broken leg or fracture in your leg knows you couldn't even stand on it let alone walk or pivot with punching.

And ya AA is a ***** expert and imo should have taken sylva down on the mat in the 2nd or 3rd fight if he wanted his belt so much. He made a bad idea just like tito did against chuck, he got out gunned.
Arlovski badly injured his knee blocking a kick in the 2nd round of the 3rd fight which required surgery. That is why he could not take the fight to the ground and why he had nothing on his punches. The source is his personal trainer in an article the week after the fight Andrei himself would not comment on the injury because he said he did not want to take any thing away from Tim’s victory.

·
Registered
669 Posts
lol seriously, and whoever says he faught with a broken leg, i donno where you got that info from.

No one GOES INTO a fight with a broken leg, its impossible anyone with a broken leg or fracture in your leg knows you couldn't even stand on it let alone walk or pivot with punching.

And ya AA is a ***** expert and imo should have taken sylva down on the mat in the 2nd or 3rd fight if he wanted his belt so much. He made a bad idea just like tito did against chuck, he got out gunned.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
check out the suspension list. he was suspended for not reporting an injury during the fight. it was a leg injury, probably didn't break it but definately injured it. arlovski's ground game is definately underrated, but it's also underused. however if this fight happens, arlovski should keep it on his feet.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
he should use his ***** way more for sure, he should use it like fedor does, only when he has to, or if he gets sum1 off balance take him down and submit his ass..all his fights he just uses his kickboxin skills, AA will wear the belt again I PROMISE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.