Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
LEGEND
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure all 4 current champs use Xyience. I'm not sure about Sylvia though. Is it really that good, do ya think this is going to become the norm for a sucessful champ??

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I personally don't know how good it is relative to the other supplements available because I've never used it but I can't magine that it is that much better. They simply have spent a lot of money to promote their product through the UFC and the fighters use it as part of the arrrangement between Xyience and the UFC.

As for whether all future UFC champs will use it, I am sure that if Xyience has their way it will be mandatory - and I'm sure their marketing contract with the UFC specifically addresses this issue.

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
They probably all use it because its free as they sponsor the UFC and a lot of fighters. If I had a drink's name written across the ass of my shorts, I'd probably drink it.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Xyience throws ALOT of $$$$ the UFC's way. So in return i am sure that all the Title Holders have to endorse the product. Once one of these guys lose their belt be sure to watch to see who joins the commercials next. Those guys at Xyience are making a killing because they have people beliveing that Xyience will make u better. However, I am not sure if it is at all any better than any other supplements.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts