Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRIDE FIGHTING is proud to announce its first ever show on American soil, "THE REAL DEAL"! The event will take place on SATURDAY,OCTOBER 21st at the THOMAS & MACK CENTER in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA.

Fedor Emelianenko vs Mark Coleman
Mauricio Rua vs Kevin Randleman
Mark Hunt vs Butterbean
Josh Barnett vs Pawel Nastula
Dan Henderson vs Vitor Belfort
Marvin Eastman vs Kazuhiro Nakamura
Joey Villasenor vs Robbie Lawler
Phil Baroni vs Yosuke Nishijima

Attachments

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
I want to see Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira fight Mark Hunt in this event or Crocop part 2 if Crocop still is refusing to fight in the grand prix. I heard Fedor might fight Mark Coleman as well in a rematch. Fedor obviously is going to beat Coleman again I don't see what the point of this is. He should fight the winner of the grand prix at this event thats who. And stop closing every thread you disagree with you poor mod.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the fighters in the GP will show up but not fight. They might get injured and that would not be good for their PPV. I hope Fedor fights and it doesn't matter who cause he will win. I would like to see Mark Coleman fight Fedor, they would just ground and pound through the whole fight.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
If Coleman Fights Fedor Again, It Will End In Another Quick Submission..boring!!! Id Like To See Him Fight A Striker..why Not Have Fedor Fight Kharitinov, Insted Of His Bro..or Have Him Fight Hunt..coleman Has No Chance , Thats Just Stupid..and Is It Me Or Does Pride Spread Out Their Events Way Too Far..i Feel Like Ive Been Waiting Forever For The Next Event.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Kameleon said:
PRIDE FIGHTING is proud to announce its first ever show on American soil, "THE REAL DEAL"! The event will take place on SATURDAY,OCTOBER 21st at the THOMAS & MACK CENTER in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA.

Possible participants include PRIDE Fighting Heavyweight Champion FEDOR EMELINANENKO, "THE NEW YORK BAD ASS" PHIL BARONI, KEVIN "THE MONSTER" RANDLEMAN, MIRKO "CRO COP" FILIPOVIC, MAURICIO "SHOGUN" RUA, KAZUYUKI "IRONHEAD" FUJITA, MARK "THE HAMMER" COLEMAN, and other PRIDE Fighting superstars! (Fighters and card subject to change.)
Also on the card (that you don't have mentioned above):

Josh Barnett (AMC Pankration)
Kazuhiro Nakamura (Yoshida Dojo)
Pawel Nastula (Takada Dojo)

Going to be an awesome event. Glad I pre-ordered my tickets. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Razor when you go, take some pics for the site. :thumbsup: I wish I was in Las Vegas that weekend.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Will do bud....if I remember. My cousin Scott and I are spending the weekend in Vegas....so we might be pre-occupied with other things as well. :)

I'll do my best though! :laugh: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
I was in Las Vegas the weekend they held K-1 Battle at Belaggio. I stayed in Mandalay Bay which is where they hold half the UFC events most of the time and it is a pretty pricy hotel. Great city to debut in :thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Rush said:
I was in Las Vegas the weekend they held K-1 Battle at Belaggio. I stayed in Mandalay Bay which is where they hold half the UFC events most of the time and it is a pretty pricy hotel. Great city to debut in :thumbsup:.
Yeah that's where were staying that weekend. Going to be f'n epic.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For some reason I want both Randleman and Coleman to win but I don't see that happening.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Kameleon said:
Razor when you go, take some pics for the site. :thumbsup: I wish I was in Las Vegas that weekend.
yea we need to find a way to make this site the place to be so people forget about She-dog... seriously what a stupid name for a site they have.. the whole site is overrated

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since I have been on this site, every PPV that the UFC puts on, we get more members. Tomorrow night after UFC 62 alot of people will be on this site looking for results. That's my theory.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Kameleon said:
Since I have been on this site, every PPV that the UFC puts on, we get more members. Tomorrow night after UFC 62 alot of people will be on this site looking for results. That's my theory.
yea I think we'll break the 2000 member mark tomorrow night

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I'm predicting Hammer House to go 2-0. Fedor is coming off of an injury, fighting away from his domain, and his belt is not on the line. It is an upset in the making. Randleman is just a "Monster".

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Hammer House is going 0-2 Rua will own Randleman, Coleman and Fedor will be a terrible fight but Fedor will win some how. I'm not getting this crappy PPV. I also heard Baroni is fighting as well against Nakamura maybe :dunno:.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
crappy pay per view..this is gonna be a good event ..did u see whos fighting..its like a whos who of mma...and im announcing it now...if a hammerhouse fighter wins i will leave this forum!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts