1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
:thumbsup: :laugh:
WS....

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Kameleon said:
That means I didn't find it funny....but to each there own.
c'mon man you need something like that every once in a awhile....can't be serious 24/7

·
Registered
612 Posts
i knwo damn well i have a good sense of humor, so i can see the humor in that, but the reason why i dont like is because most people that dont understand JJ say its kind gay to roll around wiht another guy and ill admit how the "gaurd" may look to 1 dimensional people so that picture to me just plays off on something im sick of hearing....

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Steve-d said:
i knwo damn well i have a good sense of humor, so i can see the humor in that, but the reason why i dont like is because most people that dont understand JJ say its kind gay to roll around wiht another guy and ill admit how the "gaurd" may look to 1 dimensional people so that picture to me just plays off on something im sick of hearing....
That's why I don't find it funny, either.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Steve-d said:
I share the same view I hate how people just claim JJ is gay because its a ground martial art. Its a very ignorant way of looking at things but everyones entiled to there own opinion I guess.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
asskicker said:
I admit it did make me laugh, the picture is hilarious. But Im a wrestler and I do get really sick of the gay comments from people who dont understand it.
That's when I slam those people on their heads:D But remeber it is only gay if you make eye contact;) (and in that pic their shirts are off:eek: )

1 - 15 of 15 Posts