Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I second this request. Rep will be added to whoever can give us a link or upload it and post it here. Thanks.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Don't have it, have seen it. The film crew follows around Mark Kerr for a good period of time and catch him training, fighting, & shooting up all kind of fun stuff. It is a great piece for those interested in the life of a fighter, and it shows how dirty and confusing it can get for these guys. I would say buy it cheap on eBay or something if you really want to see it, but if not I could work something out if nobody has it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Pr0d1gy said:
Don't have it, have seen it. The film crew follows around Mark Kerr for a good period of time and catch him training, fighting, & shooting up all kind of fun stuff. It is a great piece for those interested in the life of a fighter, and it shows how dirty and confusing it can get for these guys. I would say buy it cheap on eBay or something if you really want to see it, but if not I could work something out if nobody has it.

Hopefully someone has it out there. If not, I'd love for you to upload it and post it here, man. Rep will be added. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
It's a pretty candid look at what MMA was like during the old days of the mark coleman/mark kerr ground and pounders. Mark Kerr was really a monster when he was in the right headstate. Now with drug testing and the way MMA has evolved he wouldn't be able to hang.

Sorry I don't have it, but my local Blockbuster has it and so does netflix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Go to Google Video and type in Smashing machine, it is one of the best dvds out there man he is still one of my favorite fighters. Also anyone know how i would go about get an autographed photo of him for my Rec room ? if so let me know

·
Registered
583 Posts
Bump. Massive rep and thanks will be added for this video.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I am about to start upping this for you guys, as it is too much of a must see to miss it. I will check back in when one of the files is upped.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Pr0d1gy said:
I am about to start upping this for you guys, as it is too much of a must see to miss it. I will check back in when one of the files is upped.

Woot :D! Can't wait man. Rep will be added when it's up.

·
Registered
663 Posts
It's gonna be awhile. Megaupload's upload isn't so mega if you know what I mean. It's looking like both files may be up by Monday or so. We are talking about a gig between the two files, but it is in full resolution and includes the complete show. I watched it all tonight and I assure you that you will not be disappointed. It's truly one of the best documentaries I have ever seen on anything, and the fact that it is about MMA makes it the best in my book.

I can really identify with Kerr, basically a really good guy who made some poor decisions personally, romantically, and professionally who unfortunately has seen the demise of his once so promising career. It is a terrific behind the scenes look at the early years of Pride and the path of Mark Coleman, a good friend of Kerr's, as well.

It is definitely not to be missed and, considering i have not seen it in a few years, it echoes the fact that I knew next to nothing back then compared to now as I watch it and realize what exactly is going on in his life. I cannot honestly put it all into words, but i will use a word someone special used about me once as my description of this movie.....powerful.

Reactions: Ken Shamrock

·
Registered
583 Posts
^^ Rep added. I really can't wait, I'm so excited to see this. Mark Kerr is one of my favourites and I've heard so much about this DVD.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I saw this on TV years ago. It is a great documentary, whether you like pro fighting or not. We get to see him train all day and then go home and shoot up pain killers like morphine. It's been a while but I think he has a pretty hot girlfriend in this one too. I remember the cameras following him to Pride in Japan and we get to see behind the scenes of a major mma tourney.
Mark Kerr is just huge and towers over everyone especially when they get to Japan; he's like a mega movie star when he gets there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.