Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched the heavy weights on Pride, the one russian Fedor is a beast. He could annihalte, like absoulatly destroy Tim, Tim has slow hands, hes not smoothe, hes not fast, hes not coordinated, he has no ground skill, he cant move around the ring good. i personally hate him, hes just big and dumb, id love to see him fight Fedor.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Tim's an oaf. A tough oaf, but an oaf nonetheless. He can't fight like Fedor, Cro Cop, or Nog. Why? Because he's not like that, he's uncoordinated. Tim is....Tim.

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
Tim would have a hard time with both of them, as would anybody but I think the best heavyweight he has a chance with outside of UFC would be Josh Barnett.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Josh Barnett isnt even that good and he would destroy Tim, i still dont see how Arlovski lost to him twice.... it was honestly luck both times.. just think about it, Arlovski is faster, stronger, more coordinated, more well rounded, better stamina, everything that a fighter can have, Arlovski has more of then Tim... but he still lost twice, i think it went like this- one fight was luck,- because he lost the first fight it screwed him up, and he was more timid and not himself the second fight so he lost.. i want to another, i want to see the old AA, and i want Tim to get KTFO.

·
LethalLLama
106 Posts
1hittaquitta said:
Josh Barnett isnt even that good and he would destroy Tim, i still dont see how Arlovski lost to him twice.... it was honestly luck both times.. just think about it, Arlovski is faster, stronger, more coordinated, more well rounded, better stamina, everything that a fighter can have, Arlovski has more of then Tim... but he still lost twice, i think it went like this- one fight was luck,- because he lost the first fight it screwed him up, and he was more timid and not himself the second fight so he lost.. i want to another, i want to see the old AA, and i want Tim to get KTFO.
This is exactly what I think 2! I think he was too timid from that second fight.

·
Tim Sylvia Sucks
965 Posts
i just read a rumor that dana white was gonna trade AA to pride for Silva and they would both get 3 fight contracts and this was how liddell and silva were supposed to fight. **** you dana... if thats true

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually AA going to pride would kick ass, more competition for him, maybe even a fight against Fedor. Russia vs Russia action, that would be sweet,

·
Registered
302 Posts
1hittaquitta said:
It could've been luck in the first fight, but it definitely was not in the second. Arlovski was faster, but Tim just stood still and let AA come to him. I don't think AA is stronger than Tim. It doesn't matter if he's more coordinated if Tim is just going to stand there and counter him all day. Being well-rounded is useless if you only use one aspect of it. He may have more stamina, but I'm sure Tim has the stamina to just stand in the center of the ring and do nothing but counter AA all day if he wanted. And the simple fact that he has a glass jaw and didn't want Tim to touch it (I wonder if he grew that beard for some cushioning? HAHA.).

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah sending AA to pride would be a really good idea for ufc(being sarcastic here). tear up the razor thin ufc HW division some more. i doubt dana is stupid enough to do that.......

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The HW division in UFC does suck.. Dana needs to stop being a stingy bastard and pay some pride fighters to come over. if i was an alright pride fighter id do it.. think about it, average HW pride fighter= one of the best, or the best HW ufc fighter. and ur getting more pay

·
Registered
1 Posts
i see i am not the only one to see tim is not what you call an athlete. got to give him credit for doing so well with what he has tho.

kinda like arnold acting, or maybe being governor?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
his chin isnt that bad. Tim got lucky, hes a big stupid shrek looking fool, anyone who shits their pants doesnt deserve to have a title. and take that belt off too, if i see him in it again ill have to run up to him kick him in the balls and take it. also, if you want to see something hilarious go to youtube.com and type in Tim Sylvia Blind date. god dam its funny

·
Registered
114 Posts
pride fighters are less likely to come in to the ufc cause unless they are well-known or popular, they are going to start getting paid minimum wage...

i love the ufc and everything, but dana needs to stop trying to keep all the PPV revenues for himself......(seriously, he has half of the gate ticket price left after the paying doesn't he? that means the whole PPV buying price is left...)

·
Registered
177 Posts
I hate UFC's heavyweights now. AA is the only one that i kinda like trading him off would suck for the ufc.Sylvia sucks bad. Dana needs to make some major improvements to the HW division

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dont think their actually trading him off

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah, the only reason that UFC HW division was getting by without getting criticized as much as it is now is cause they had arlovski as the champ. arlovski lost his confidence after the second fight, IMHO a confident AA is a threat to anyone. hopefully for the ufc fans, AA can regain his composure and be back strong. (and eventually take back the title. BUT PLEASE, no sylvia vs Arlovski 19)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.